Need Suggestions, porting out of Vodafone.

ISP
Airtel
I've decided to port out of vodafone. 3G being the primary reason. I need 3G majorly across Delhi(where I live), HP and Punjab. So far Reliance GSM is the only operator providing 3G across these circles.Not to mention that Vodafone's 3G is costlier and speeds are bad in NCR.

Buy a new prepaid rcom Sim and test it for a bit. Switch if you find that it works well for you.

I am assuming Airtel is not in punjab? It has worked fine for me in Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh.
It even worked fine for me when I was in Kufri.

Rcom's 3g coverage in H.P. is not that good, as currently it covers only major towns and as soon as your out of any town or its nearby area there is no 3g network available.but in contrast its 2g coverage is second to none.Whereas airtel and idea have a very gud 3g coverage which not only covers towns but to some extend covers national higways too.I frequently get 6-7mbps on idea, on reliance its around 2-4mbps, airtel is around 3-5mbpsBut as you need 3g in delhi,pb and HP you have only one choice i.e rcom

Thanks for the replies guys,
I am going for R-com, but have huge reservation in my mind related to their services such as customer care. Not that the rest of the operators are good. :nonchalance:
IIRC, BSNL had a pretty good 3G coverage across India, except metro cities. Does MTNL provide 3G in Delhi and 3G roaming outside Delhi?

Right. I've used mtnl extensively in Delhi/Gurgaon. Areas with 3G coverage work great. But their 2G isn't usable to say the least. Not a single call can be made without it dropping within a few seconds. On the whole, avoid. Rcom's cc has been decent so far. I had a speed issue which they resolved within 2 days, certainly not the best time frame, but not bad either. Rest, test it out and see how the cc and other stuff works out.

Digging old thread, anyone can confirm if reliance 3g network is present in manali?

Yes rcom 3g is present in manali along with airtel 3g and idea 3g.
Rcom has a patchy coverage but airtel and idea have a superior coverage of 3g