MTNL offers truly Unlimited 3G data for Rs 1650

• Thread starter Thread starter DNA_Uncut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 31,929
those lazy Mtnl guys what that means like you have 195 gigs left from 209 gigs , they show both like mine is showing '133041757KBytes 209715200 expiring on 13/01/2015' any it is always great to be on Bsnl network , recently in himachal i was pushing a easy 10 mbps , just wish they would upgrade delhi and mumbai's network, only H and no H+ IS SO 2010 🙂 if it works for you then it works but that is big IF.

Just an update here for few of the folks who might be using this plan. Seems like MTNL Delhi has started adding 500GB of Data on this 1650 recharge (new screenshot below) instead of 200 GB as seen in my earlier screenshot above. No need for making call or emails for further top anymore I guess. My usage from last 2 months has been 192 GB & 185 GB respectively though.

This plan is such a blessing for me 8 mbps near constant speed with 99.8% uptime & speed reliability with 500 GB FUP, way better than the only other alternative available in my area which is the 1 mbps FUP bsnl broadband plan for 1445 which also comes out ~1650 after taxes and surprisingly worse uptime.

O2tufiG.jpg

Naah, Its BSNL 3G HSDPA network only, just the sim is from MTNL delhi. All this much speed ~ 8 mbps is possible only on Bsnl 3G since Mtnl Bts are still running on 3.6 mbps HSDPA. Waiting for my area Bsnl BTS to be upgraded to HSPA+ if ever.

Funny thing is 3G BTS here is being feeded by Fiber & is probably up most of the time with consistent speed, while the old copper broadband which I got rid of had more downtimes due to cuts & all. Also their broadband gateway servers are congested like shit in daytime while 3G here works pretty much sweet anytime of month.

Last edited: