• Thread starter Thread starter DNA_Uncut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 31,940

DNA_Uncut

Regular
ISP
BSNL Broadband
MTNL has introduced truly Unlimited 3G Postpaid plan in Mumbai circle. Postpaid 3G data plan of Rs 1650 which was earlier offering 50GB 3G data usage has been revised to offer Unlimited 3G data usage . The revised 3G plan is available from 1st Dec’13 for its customers in Mumbai. Interestingly this revision has not been carried out in prepaid segment and prepaid pack of Rs 1650 will continue to offer 50GB with 30 days validity.
http://mtnlmumbai.in/index.php/mobile/3g/postpaid#3g-postpaid-data-plans

Will this work fine in BSNL network in pune? Because I had read somewhere that people had issues with using BSNL in MUMBAI.

^^ You can convert your existing sim to postpaid easily.

sanke1 said:
^^ You can convert your existing sim to postpaid easily.
I think in PostPaid u have to pay monthly rental + This charge whether you call anyone or not. In prepaid's case no rental only this charge so prepaid is better $$ wise.
anant.del said:
so that dead mtnl 3g jadoo thread might still revive ha!
those wanting wireless broadband access will need to depend on some 3g provider for the moment and MTNL is the most cost efficient with reasonable FUP and in this case even Unlimited so can you tell me of any other provider in Mumbai who gives wireless with Unlimited usage in this much rate and I will be happy to go with them 🙂

yeah.. 😀i guess they heard the prayers of a loyal customer....man this is epic...ironic as well!!Now finally internet without any FUP...

Not good if you want to use it in Mumbai...better check your speeds first before getting a plan...Roaming users get about 7-8Mbps...i bet they are following this forum...everytime we talk about MTNL things change.