U All Missed A Point In New Bsnl Broadband Plan For 2007

• Thread starter Thread starter forcetm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,888

forcetm

hi guyz i think u all miss a point that the time for free downloding is not from 2 am but it s goin to be 8 pm to 8 amu can see this information on last sundays danik bhaskar and also confirmed t on bsnlk call center on no. "1500".hope this information help u in taking decision.plz reply

perfect for people who work... not good for people who work from home.

QUOTE(seshu @ Dec 27 2006, 09:39 PM) [snapback]71977[/snapback]
pls see this information on BSNL chennai website :
Broadband Tariff – Revision of Plans - Link

It says that Night Unlimited hours are same as before ![/b]
i have seen it before but i think they have made a mistake i have already confermed it from call center as well as from bsnl office if
u can get your hands on last sunday danik bahskar u beleive it as well

I guess there's no real way of *knowing* till Jan 1, who exactly is wrong or right 🙂

actually, theres no real way of knowing till you get your first dhamaka bill 🙂im sticking with my 256 unlimited plan even if they dont raise the speeds for it and even if the other plans have NU from 8pm to 8am, no headache or risk of getting a huge bill, peace of mind

that's a fact. its riskier to get limited accounts when ur paying rs1 per meg and ur download at 2 mbps.

QUOTE(forcetm @ Dec 27 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]71969[/snapback]
hi guyz i think u all miss a point that the time for free downloding is not from 2 am but it s goin to be 8 pm to 8 am
u can see this information on last sundays danik bhaskar and also confirmed t on bsnlk call center on no. "1500".

hope this information help u in taking decision.

plz reply[/b]

Today I spoke to the BSNL CC on no. 1500. He said everything posted on BSNL website is correct. 🙂

The time for free downloding is from 2 am to 8 am. He was specific abt it. And the speed during the NU time is the revised speed (256 kbps/upto 2 Mbps).

Its strange how u get such bogus news about Free Night Surfing from 8 Pm to 8 Am. Get correct news, then post. Even the helpline is refuting your claim. . .

He said this coz this was reported in a daily newspaper "Dainik Bhaskar".It was clearly mentioned that free NU was from 8.00 PM to 8.00 AM.