Pathetic Corsair Service Center(RMA), New Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 10,321
D

Deleted member 13033

So went to Corsair laptop service centre just now. " Kaizen " Nehru Place to get my 4GB ram replaced.

I asked if i really need to come down there or is there any other option, the lady tells me " service center hei anna padega "
The place looked like freaking 10 year old toaster repair shop opened in khoka
Some Auntiji was sitting I asked if they can check the Ram and tell me if its ok or not. so I would just know now if i need to replace it or not :
Reply Can't do it.
I asked when will I get new Ram or you guys will give me the same thing back: Don't know corsair service aisehei hai...
They also had D-Link ...Aoc...and bunch of other service centres showing on their 10 year old board.
Honestly seems like crosair India support is totally cr*p!
Did not even get any SMS or anything of the complain. Its freaking 20 years kind of service. Just got printed receipt !
Now I need to go again after 2 days... grr. Travelling and wasting time like this is not cheap ! It almost took 3 hours to go and come back !
Is any thing else I can do so I get this thing done properly I don't want to end with the same Ram again specially if these people have no clew what will happen !
I should have gotten the dam thing replaced from FK when i had gotten couple of BSOD errors in the month i purchased it !

How can I get this delivery done via courier ?

They always deliver the replacement by bluedart to your address & they are excellent , they send new ram no questions asked . I RMAed corsair ram from that Nehru place center many times . they deliver replacement in 2-3 days

ok thanks just wrote them a mail. Lets see what happens 🙂
no reply on email till now.
No reply on corsair forum either.