• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,255

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
a hutch guy posted on the sify blog. said they charge 50 paisa per 10 Kb of downloads. I am not sure if he meant kilobit or kilobytes... coz 50 paisa per 10 kilobit came out to be 400 rupees per meg. 😱

http://broadbandforum.co/62/airt...arh/#comment-79

I work at Hutch and can confirm that there is no extra charge for data transfer on the Rs. 99 pack. It is just Rs. 99 (monthly rental) and available on Postpaid as well as prepaid. MMS is complimentary with it. You get access to more than 50 million WAP sites at no extra cost. You are charged only if you download anything that is charged on a chargeable WAP site.
The other service (Hutch Access) is the Rs. 499 pack. That gives unlimited data access (complete WWW) at no extra cost. This has been recently modified and will cost Rs. 199 as a rental and data transfer charges at 50p per 10 Kb.[/b]

huh??u talkin about mobile fone internet now? lol.. OFFTOPIC 😛Mobile fone internet sux anyway,.. WAP sux.. i only like to be able to browse and check hotmail, company email, read news..all in colour but,.. that cannot be done on my Nokia 8310, and WAP sux New NoKia 9300 has got a real nice screen for browsing on intrnet though OFFTOPIC!

its offtopic but someone started abt numbers and bits and bytes.and the hutch i am talking abt here is gprs. that let you surf net on your computer by connecting through your mobile set. hutch let u surf on mobile at 99 bucks a month. but for PC they are charging the rate my earlier post suggested 🙂