BSNL changed post FUP speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanjayhk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,926

sanjayhk7

ISP
BSNL
Has bsnl changed post FUP speeds? I hav BSNL 950 UL plan and i have exceeded 8gb(used 16gb to be precise). Till friday i was getting 512kbps speeds and from saturday i m again getting 4mbps speeds. Even my friend confirmed this but we both live in different areas. Would it be a glitch?

cant really say but might ur fup has been resetted .....
dont worry download hard

😀 just enjoy n download as much as you want.... Happened to me as well 3days back(I'm on 1425 plan) even after crossing 30gb i was getting the full speed but it doesn't last forever so download as much as possible 🙂

BSNL's method of implementing FUP seems to be buggy. A lot of us have been getting full speeds after consuming allocated data based on BSNL's backend.
But do not expect it to behave the same every month. As in do not just ignore FUP limits in the next billing cycle assuming that speeds would remain constant. No fun hitting the FUP limit with more than a few days remaining in the billing cycle.

dude i think bsnl is doing this on purpose as 2014 might be a revolutionary for bb plans as competition is enraged by reliance and bsnl wont back out

Yes Guys iam on 1425 Plan 20GB limit FUP 512
Last month i crossed 20GB on 26th November and i was getting Full speed 4Mbps... i was wondering in some Exchanges ( GB limit is different ) it might be implemented to all exchanges !
Try hard to AS much AS Possible
regards
ram
Chennai