Reliance Broadband 4 mbps UL Gurgaon?

• Thread starter Thread starter cool12y
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,632
ISP
Airtel
Has anyone used reliance in Gurgaon? Particularly in DLF Phase 4? On a Airtel 4 mbps 30 gb plan, run out of it fairly quick. With the new ps4 on my list and it's online requirements, I wanted an ul connection. 😛leasantry: 😛resent: Thanks ! aryamanAnyone? What about You Broadband? Nextra isn't in DLf 4 🙁 Thanks

Upgrade to airtel 80 / 175 GB?

Sometimes I wonder that some people do not get the spell check feature in their browsers. Are browser companies biased?

I think reliance anywhere in India is crap 😛issed-off:
their only aim is to loot the customers

cool12y said:
...? Can anybody give suggestions pls!?!? :nonchalance: :nonchalance:
The best bet would be to check with someone who already has it Installed in your area. You would get mixed opinions from people as it varies from place to place. If its okay for you to have downtimes during electricity cuts, rainy days, storms etc. Go ahead ! It has been working flawless for me day and night for the past 9 months. I used to face disconnections on account of electricity cuts but no more now. I am on 4mbps ADSL plan and get 3.4mbps+ on downloads/torrents. Attached is the speed test to the Mumbai server from my place. Opt for MetroEthernet if it is available.
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3134338722