how to make phone unreachable ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ishaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 22,511
ISP
airtel
for specific numbers ?
there are some callers whom i dont like to talk to much often , but they dont understand from my reactions, so is it really possible?
if not then what are the technological alternatives ? :nonchalance:

You could avoid answering their calls. But, they'd figure out eventually. Same for if your number is always unreachable.

x720 said:
You could avoid answering their calls. But, they'd figure out eventually. Same for if your number is always unreachable.
but unreachable would feel like technical issue and not a man made issue 😛layful:
AbhishekS said:
Remove battery without turning phone off
are you 100% that it works ? i tried it once but it still said switched off , anyways its not an option for me

^Remove the battery while on a call. It'll work a 100%, not a very practical way though. Why dont you contact your network? They can block numbers from their end, so the blocked party will get a call failed message.Vodafone and Loop have this facility. Its called call filter. Other operators should prolly have it too.

was getting unreachable to people calling me today 😛, my Nokia n73 has switching off on its on...its on his end of time 😛
Moto G come fast 😀

CyanogenMod has internal call blocking feature I saw. HTC and Samsung versions also have call blocking software. But yeah, the other party would eventually realize that you are blocking their calls.
I have changed my numbers in the past in the past. It used to be not such a big deal. Today, it would be a hassle to change the number.

Why dont you contact your network? They can block numbers from their end, so the blocked party will get a call failed message.Vodafone and Loop have this facility. Its called call filter. Other operators should prolly have it too.
Are they charge for providing such kind of service, is it available on Airtel too? Using any call blocking app. Set any funny auto replies\ divert those numbers to voice mail ...
Suggest any such app available on play store....

Buy "Any" Samsung phone (Android, Windows Phone or feature phone), it has inbuilt call blocking feature which can block incoming calls for any number or any series (e.g. block all calls from series starting with 9145). Caller dont even get ringing tone, he rather gets unreachable tone. Tried and tested by me on Omnia W, Galaxy Music Duos and E2252 🙂

People desperate to talk to you will probably try calling you from another number 😛
I don't owe to anyone, just want to avoid fake, selfish friends (so called), he won't go to that extent

chromaniac said:
CyanogenMod has internal call blocking feature I saw. HTC and Samsung versions also have call blocking software. But yeah, the other party would eventually realize that you are blocking their calls.
quoting you as I want to clarify, Cyanogenmod has BEST Blocking feature, at-least in earlier version which I used, it doesn't gives BUSY TONE.
the incoming call would fail even before your phone rings or flashes the number.
this is some Hidden secret of that ROM, Also their would be no logs of Blocked number in your device.I blocked my other number and tried like 1000 times, never could hear a busy tone or user busy message, it just failed to go through, tried blocking various operators and tried dialing from others, Never got REJECTED or BUSY Tones.
The call always failed to connect. like in case of dialing a number where you don't even get a alert for "dialed a wrong number" types and return back to
dialing screen.
I've used many Firewalls/blockers on Android, but I've not found one which could kill a call like CyanogenMod.
Wish it worked on MTK 6577 based devices...........