how to make phone unreachable ?

ishaan

[OP]
Mar 20, 2013
delhi
for specific numbers ?
there are some callers whom i dont like to talk to much often , but they dont understand from my reactions, so is it really possible?
if not then what are the technological alternatives ? :nonchalance:

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
You could avoid answering their calls. But, they'd figure out eventually. Same for if your number is always unreachable.

ishaan

[OP]
Mar 20, 2013
delhi
x720 said:
You could avoid answering their calls. But, they'd figure out eventually. Same for if your number is always unreachable.
but unreachable would feel like technical issue and not a man made issue :playful:
AbhishekS said:
Remove battery without turning phone off
are you 100% that it works ? i tried it once but it still said switched off , anyways its not an option for me

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
^Remove the battery while on a call. It'll work a 100%, not a very practical way though. Why dont you contact your network? They can block numbers from their end, so the blocked party will get a call failed message.Vodafone and Loop have this facility. Its called call filter. Other operators should prolly have it too.

Reactions: 1 person

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
was getting unreachable to people calling me today :p, my nokia n73 has switching off on its on...its on his end of time :p
Moto G come fast :D

Reactions: 1 person

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
CyanogenMod has internal call blocking feature I saw. HTC and Samsung versions also have call blocking software. But yeah, the other party would eventually realize that you are blocking their calls.
I have changed my numbers in the past in the past. It used to be not such a big deal. Today, it would be a hassle to change the number.