Makemytrip News, Deals, Offers and Discount Coupons

maníaco said:
For tickets booked from irctc.co.in a message works fine. However, Not sure if sms from these travel sites are valid or not. I would not take a chance with these TT's who are always looking to make money.
Why dont you take a print and travel with peace of mind?
yup ok 🙂 irctc.co.in are tickets are refundable too ? 🙂

Yes they are refundable. Go through the refund rules on irctc.

on irctc website does RLWL6/WL33 means confirmed booking ( it says book now ) ? me confused lol

ouch means there are 33 passengers before me waiting to get that seat lol ? so how does this work am i to pay for it now ? or when i get actual booking :

Yes. You need to pay now. If the ticket is not confirmed on chart preparation then your money will be refunded after deducting reservation charge, IRCTC charge

aw thanks for the info 😀 pretty unlikely gonna get it lol

i mean to get a confirmed seat
was booking for 28th Feb or by next week but getting RLWL on all until april 😛 haven't even looked for a return date yet after this lol 😛

You can just print the e-ticket, it shows Cleartrip as a normal agent we have in shops around who book tickets.
Code:
This E-Ticket Will only be valid along with an ID proof. If found traveling without ID Proof, Passenger will be treated as without ticket and charged as per extant Railway rulesValid IDs to be presented during train journey by one of the passenger booked on an e-ticket :- Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt. /Student Identity Card with photograph issued by recognized School or College for their students /Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph /Credit Cards issued by Banks with laminated photograph.General rules/ Information for e-ticket passenger have to be studied by the customer for cancellation & refund.