• Thread starter Thread starter Vishwa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 4,975
ISP
ACT Broadband
Hi

My ACT user ID is 478304.

I have paid 6735 fro 6 month advance month rent for 15mbps plan, Sellsperson (Vekatesh) promised me he ll give connection in 3 days but its already 10 days I have not got connection adn Almost I gave 2 complaints every day and everytime ACT team will tell the manager/supervisor will call in 1 hour but I ve not recieved any call and they will tell I ll get connection by EOD everyday.

The ACT engineer had quarelled with my neighbour and my neighbour is not allowing to pullout the cable from the switch in his home. Everytime I have to explain everything to each n every excecutive everyday.

Before giving money they ll call 50 times and after any problem no one replies . Now sales person demanding 2000 extra for giving seperate connection . I m not sure what way they r treating customers .

I have observer in above complaints evrytime they ll tell sorry we ll get back top u ASAP . 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off:
Engineer make me to wait 3 complete days promising they r coming in 10 min half an hour but everytime same answer.
Even Kiran Kumar called me and mailed me that I ll get connection on or bfore 15th November 2013 .Stil;l no call from kiran and his team .