One Hi-fi System Two inputs

intelprakash

ISP
BSNL (BB Home Rural Combo ULD 500)
Okay first of all I don't know if its the correct section to post my question, if not please move it to appropriate section.My problem is I have an old aiwa music system which we brought from abroad, it only support one AV auxiliary inputand I have a Samsung LED TV with Tata Sky. The output from TV speakers isn't good so I decided to take output from TV to music system but the audio was not so good. So I directly took output from Tata sky STB to music system now it sounds far better than my TV speakers. But now my mother doesn't want another remote (Music system) to watch TV 🙁 she's happy with the TV speaker sound quality and also when I wanna watch movies from my Pendrive I have to rewire my music system to get input from TV and disconnect Tata sky from the music system :angry: So all I wanna know is, is there any way I can switch between my TV speakers and music system to avoid all the rewiring??? Like a splitter or something?

Yes it's possible and something like this should work: http://www.ebay.in/itm/3-Way-Audio-Video-AV-RCA-Switch-Switcher-Selector-Box-Splitter-for-HDTV-Cable-/121214223369?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item1c38ee4409&_uhb=1
I used to have the same problem 5 years back and used this box and it worked just fine. I also have the same problem right now where I can only put 1 optical cable in my HT receiver 🙂

Thaks for the quick suggestion mate !, :Thank You: :thumbup:
I'll sure try get one from local shop nearby :thumbup1: