Airtel UI getting laggy each day. Thanks to HQ Ads within UI

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
Its already been discussed and its seems they have become even more bolder each day with numerous ads within the UI , as if the Channels themselves are devoid of it.
The Ads has taking more space than the actual information which UI needs to provide.
Of late , the menu UI has become so laggy , it now takes a solid 1-2 seconds to actually change a channel or use the UI.
I am planning to open a "Bounty" Thread for anyone who can mod the UI and install a custom Firmware , something like firmware with ad-blocker , we do have a USB port in the back.

lol. get videocon dth instead 😀 the only solution to fix airtel is to ditch it and switch to another service provider.

Thats the way they earn, Thanks that Tata Sky doesnt have such of dese.
Videocon D2H, My sister has this dth and I can say that after using Tata sky their UI sucks to the core. Going to Channel Guide the EPG coems after 5 seconds of that particular channel and to view the EPG of other channel another 5 secs. Videocon D2H needs big software update.

How sure are you , that they wont follow airtels greedy path ?
I am not sure about any DTH . Although my usage of DTH is going down each day , but when i watch , i have to put up with cr^&* like these . Upon this pile of Cr%^!, channels , especially sh%%% like History HD are using IN-channel retarded animations which covers the 3/4 of the screen and stays for 10-20 seconds... WHAT THE F are we supposed to watch ? And what the F we paid for ?
We are paying a F*(*)ing premium to watch a Ad-ladden SH&* ?

^Tata doesn't do such cheap stuff. Best solution is to throw that ADTV and get a Tata Sky connection. Videocon D2H is nowhere near to Tata(Sky when it comes to UI and overall experience.

Airtel is now more or less like RCom. Chor company.

I cant agree more . But i am kind of hesitant, in getting a new connection . I mean , it wont take a second to these greedy corporates to implement one more practice to get more revenue.

You are paying them in a daily basis. You are being made a fool in a daily basis. You have choices, options. Decision is yours. There is no monopoly on DTH in India right now thankfully.

I hope Reliance does not fuck up their LTE launch and provide a solid alternative to wired broadband services in the country. We need something as an alternative that is available throughout the country.