Cheapest Deal on Google Nexus 10 (2012) in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Supernatural
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,295
That's quite a ripoff for the old Nexus 10. I guess they will launch the refresh soon and try to clear old stock here.

That's quite a ripoff for the old Nexus 10. I guess they will launch the refresh soon and try to clear old stock here.
If you consider N5, which is selling for 28999 and is actually only for $350, the N10 is actually for $400 so I ts quite considerate. Also people saying that they are going to clear stock and n India, the N10 has been out of stock in the US for more than 3 months, so actually they don't need to clear any stock.

USD 350 is more like USD 380.
Also from what I see, it is good to have the option to buy it officially. It still has a fantastic display and still has a fairly decent specifications and is getting Android 4.4 and a newer model is still not out in the US market.

How much is the iPad in India? Rs. 32000 for the fourth generation model not the iPad Air.
Also... Just like the N7 2012, retail price could and probably would be lower. I personally plan to wait for N5 to go on sale on Flipkart.
Apple iPad fourth generation model has a resolution of 2,048 × 1,536.
Google Nexus 10 has a resolution of 2560 x 1600.

I am still not sure why Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is priced at 50K. Sure I get it... it's 3G enabled and probably has expandable storage.
If Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 does go on sale along with Nexus 5 this month... This would be the first time ever that the entire Nexus series along with the latest Chromebooks would be on sale officially in India. Now only they need to launch Google Play Music 😀

OT, but I did a fresh install of the OS a couple of days ago, and installed Music Manager. Now, after logging in into my account, it begins uploading my entire library once again to Google. Any way to stop this?

That should not have happened. 🙁 It should recognize the files already in your account. But that sad, I have a lot of duplicates in my own account and it is a pain to clean them off.

Thought I'd end up with duplicates, hence have disable sync for now. Does the web interface support uploading?

Nope. Only the desktop app. I do not think even the mobile app can upload.