Uber Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,579
  • Views Views 611,077

When i book UBER for someone else(different location) it asks for that person's mobile number in my contact list.
The problem is that most of the important numbers in my contact list doesn't show thru their app.
Is it a problem with the app or with my mobile?
FYI..I have dual SIM

When i book UBER for someone else(different location) it asks for that person's mobile number in my contact list.
The problem is that most of the important numbers in my contact list doesn't show thru their app.
Is it a problem with the app or with my mobile?
FYI..I have dual SIM

There ui looks totally different on Moto g play.....And doesn't look that good.

Compared to Nexus 5x and 1st gen Moto g.

Your New, Cash-Free Payment Method is Arriving

You get a ₹100 discount voucher from BookMyShow when you pay for your Uber ride with JioMoney for the first time
The offer is valid till 16 March 2017 for new users of JioMoney on Uber only
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/winpin/discount on BookMyShow
The offer is valid for all the users for their first ride on Uber paid through JioMoney
₹100 voucher will be sent via SMS within 2 working days from the date of your eligible ride
The voucher code is valid till 2 months

Anybody using JIO Money, how is it compared to Paytm or Freecharge?
My old question - can we trust putting our some money in Ambani's pocket 😉

i am seeing jiomoney stickers at many outlets in my local market. no plan to use it though. Paytm also i only use now for online orders. switched to cash/card for retail shopping.

Try BACK or BACKAGAIN for ₹50 off next three trips. valid till 24th Feb. Delhi users.
not sure if works for all users as Uber Delhi limits promocodes to users who get exclusive SMS from them but worth trying in case it works.