Uber Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,579
  • Views Views 610,887
Getting this error repeatedly.

ldjqmnU.png

Well atleast the option is there. Will try again later.

Could someone explain what has changed?

Just updated the app, don't see anything different. My regular card is still present in the payment tab.

Not sure if they have disabled local cards. The new payment screen does indicate that they are only going to accept international cards from now on.

Was working fine till yesterday. Will have to see what happens next time.

Uber has been a pain in the ass with my cards. It keeps on randomly rejecting my card causing headaches when I am actually on the road without access to a personal vehicle. Have to try multiple times to get it to work. I added funds in Paytm just to avoid situations like this in the future. They need a valid payment mode even though I have enough credit in my account. Quite annoying.

About that, referral codes can't be applied, if you've used some other non referral promo code in the past, can they?

they have a variety of codes. the first one is the one you use at the time of account creation. they work only for that or the first ride.
and then they have codes that work for older users as well.

Strange. Signed up using the amex code two months ago. Used up the free rides. Tried adding your code just now, won't work.

that's coz you can only use one code for the first ride. you used the amex one so mine one would not work 🙂