Uber Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,579
  • Views Views 610,914
Two free rides of Rs 500 each (i.e. Rs 1000) when you book using a MasterCard Card

To book the Offer -

Download Uber mobile app and registerBook your cab with Uber mobile appUse the promo code (UBERMASTERCARD) at the time of bookingThe discount will be applied automatically when the card is charged after the ride (for the first 2 rides)

Uber is world’s most popular premium-cab service, with operations in more than 35 countries. In India, they operate Uber Black (which has premium cars like Audi, Mercedes, Corolla etc. in the fleet) and UberX (which has Etios & Dezire in the fleet).

Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, Uber make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. Founded in 2009 and is launched in over 70 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.

Source MasterCard Moments India | Book a Luxury Cab Ride at your Convenience with Uber

In India, they operate Uber Black (which has premium cars like Audi, Mercedes, Corolla etc. in the fleet)

lol. no longer.

oh nice. here in delhi i think camry is the only remaining luxury car. bmws and mercs are gone for good. corolla and camry are not really in the same category 😀

Here in KOLKATA, they provide Uber x rated cars in Uber black, Uber x as a category does not exist.

from what i remember, rates are really low but then i guess public transport in kolkata is much cheaper than delhi/mumbai 🙂

Probably because Black is their primary offering. If they decide to add luxury cars, they would just move the existing cars to X and add new cars to Black.

Are you an office hero? | Uber Blog

Let us help spice up your work week with a friendly competition between offices all across Delhi. Workdays are hard, and nothing’s sweeter than an Uber ride home after a long day at the office. Get your co-workers to sign up and ride with Uber before Sunday, July 20th and you could get up to ₹ 30,000 Uber credits. Now that’s a bucket-load of credits!

Enter the promo code UBERMOTERA
Get TWO FREE RIDES to or from Sardar Patel Stadium
Valid on 6th November 2014 starting 9am
Max discount per trip is ₹300

Uber Ahmedabad

Enter the promo code UBERMOTERA
Get TWO FREE RIDES to or from Sardar Patel Stadium
Valid on 6th November 2014 starting 9am
Max discount per trip is ₹300

WHAT: 25% off 2 Uber rides in Hyderabad city limits

WHEN: From today, 4th Nov until Friday, 7th Nov 5 PM

HOW: No promocode required. This has been auto applied to your account