Uber Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,579
  • Views Views 611,047
PROMOCODE: DIWALICHN

25% OFF ON 8 TRIPS

(Valid on UberBlack & uberX | Between 22.10.14 & 23.10.14)

This is for Uber Chennai:

PROMOCODE: DIWALICHN

25% OFF ON 8 TRIPS

(Valid on UberBlack & uberX | Between 22.10.14 & 23.10.14)

Starting today, enter promo code UBERAIRAHM to get 50% off on two rides, to or from the Airport.With 50% off we are the cheapest ride to the airport!

Uber Ahmedabad

Starting today, enter promo code UBERAIRAHM to get 50% off on two rides, to or from the Airport.With 50% off we are the cheapest ride to the airport!

Kolkata, your surprises are arriving now! | Uber Blog

Here are the details of #UberSurprise

When can I do this?

From 12noon-6pm on Thursday, October 23rd, #UberSurprise will be available for request via the app (iPhone/Android/Windows) or online at m.uber.com

How do I do this?

Pop open the Uber app, toggle over to the Surprise Me! option. Move the pin over to where you want the hamper to be delivered, hit “Set Pickup Location” and if everything looks correct, request your on-demand surprise!

Final

What do I get?

An #UberSurprise vehicle will arrive at your location and deliver a little surprise hamper along with LOTs of Uber love 🙂

How much and how do I pay?

NOTHING! The hamper as well as the delivery will be absolutely FREE!

Anything else?

For a deal this awesome, demand will be high so request early and often.

If you’re unable to request #UberSurprise but still want to celebrate, all you have to do is take a ride to/from the airport and a 50% discount will automatically kick in (valid until October 26th)

It’s our favorite time of the year again! And we are here to add to the joy by giving you 25% off on your Uber rides with the promo code 'HydDiwali'. Planning to head out and distribute Diwali gifts? Are you going to be traveling around the city meeting friends and family? Will you be party-hopping in your traditional best? Make Uber your official ride, this Diwali!

25% off on 4 trips
Valid on UberBLACK & uberX
Between 4 PM 22 Oct & midnight 23 Oct

Starting today, we've dropped our fares by 25% across the board, making Uber almost as cheap as an auto-rickshaw. In fact, if you use the fare-split feature with a friend or colleague, it is cheaper than an auto-rickshaw!

Uber Mumbai

Starting today, we've dropped our fares by 25% across the board, making Uber almost as cheap as an auto-rickshaw. In fact, if you use the fare-split feature with a friend or colleague, it is cheaper than an auto-rickshaw!

We are excited to drop our uberX fares by an additional 20% due to the increased efficiency we have been able to add to the marketplace; one where riders get picked up in as little as 8 minutes, and drivers spend less time idle and more time helping people in the city get around. That's a total of 45% off on your uberX fares!

Uber Bangalore:

We are excited to drop our uberX fares by an additional 20% due to the increased efficiency we have been able to add to the marketplace; one where riders get picked up in as little as 8 minutes, and drivers spend less time idle and more time helping people in the city get around. That's a total of 45% off on your uberX fares!