Require new internet connection in JP Nagar 8th Phase Bangalore

This is for the people staying in jp nagar Bangalore.I harassed for over 15 days.
The G Broadband person named Mani please search him in google writing "G broadband mani".
I searched him in google after continuous avoid to give me the connection.Many people have abuse him badly,
before to that when I fed up getting connection due to no feasibility from several service provider even Airtel also took there hands saying DP box is full.
there is only one option left for me that going for local G broadband.
I search for the review first.90% people have written bad review but
have no option and thought that why not just take for one month if its ok then fine.
So I went for G broadband.The person "Mani" take Rs 1410 from me on thursday and promise to give the connection till Monday.
I told him that there is very bad reviews written against you but he replied that I am a owner of this area ,there is a excellent service in this area

I started calling him from monday.This innocent looking face harrased me everyday.
His main features are:
1.On calling at 10 am get a reply will come at 2 pm,cabling work is going on,again after calling got a reply will come in 5 pm.Its happen for 3 4 days.
Excuses are (rain,cabling is going on,machine is not available,I am outside,technician not available)
2.After 3 days he will not receive call,just sms that call you in 10 minutes or 1 hour but never reply.
3.After 15 days he will tell you that I called you but your phone was unreachable.
4.At last he will tell you that money will be refunded to you.After calling continuously he will tell
5.Again 1st to 3rd procedure will continue for refunding the money.

I just thought that for giving the connection they are harassing so what when using and having connection problem because the service is also worst.
He also gave me a offer of free wifi router on a 6 month connection.
what will happen to them because all are locals worst person even its management is also worst.
Please avoid the G broadband because they know that there is no other internet service provider giving the connection in 7th and 8th phase.
Please be aware especially "Mani" and don't trap like me.

sigh, i wish i had followed this thread all the way through! Mani from G broadband - pathetic!
Tikona said no, city said they would call back! i am put up in kothnur dinne near ganapathi temple. Any good leads here guys? Please help!!

I am currently on hathway plan which gives 50 Mbps till 25 GB and then speed is reduced to 512 kbps. Is there any better plan available for me for the same cost? 512 kbps feels too slow... Is there any truly unlimited 1 mbps or 2 mbps plan for same cost? I live in JP Nagar 8th phase, Bangalore and am currently paying approx 899 - 1000 per month

Last edited:
Hi I too live in JP Nagar 8th Phase, Bangalore. Near Srinidhi Layout. I have BSNL BROADBAND 8 mbps and 60 GB FUP. It's working great. Why don't you try it?

Now BSNL is again laying new OFC cables all around the JP Nagar 8th Phase area. So you may get the line near your place.

Hi Guys,
Just last week we shifted to JP Nagar 8th Phase near kothanur dinne ganapathi temple. Almost all ISPs says they have no feasibility to provide the wired broadband connection in our area. After reading all your valuable posts I have decided not to go with G broadband. Can you guys please help me to find/choose the one available?

Thanks in advance.. 🙂

Okay... I reside at the same area.. near Manthana Montessori.. let me tell you about the new network in our area.. Its Fibronet. you can see posters and ads every where.. its the best ISP.. and let me say that i have got 0 seconds of downtime.. Its actually Fiber optics that they use.. they actually provide you extra speed than they have promised.. downloads and uploads are of the same speed.Their service is quick, friendly and good.. you may opt this without any thinking.They provide minimum of 50 mbps and FUP of 90 GB at 1149 only.. i get upload speed of 53 mbps and download as 52 mbps.....here is their contact number - 9845984562 ....

I also stay in JP Nagar, 8th Phase. I am in Gayathri Tapovan area parallel road to Pavamana Nagar. I have been using Airtel 4G Data Card but that had been too expensive with only 10GB limit costing you 1100 bucks.

So, i started looking for broadband. I called up both Tikona and Fibronet upon seeing ads from both of them. Tikona guys looked like taking pleasure in the fact that someone is calling them time and again and asking for Broadband. They kept me saying, i shall come tomorrow, its raining today, i am outside, i shall come in evening, no connection in that area, ok Sir, i shall come tomorrow and likewise. It was very romantic talking with them.

Then i called up fibronet guys. When i called them 1 week back, they had said that they would give connection but would take 1 week of time. Today when i called them, they said they dont have service in this area.

Recently, one new player has come called SLV broadband. I saw their big posters hanging around JP Nagar 8th phase. They were responsive. They have said that they will come tomorrow.

Anyone having any experience of SLV or any reviews about them? I see that some folks in JP Nagar are using BSNL broadband too. Can anyone share the plan details and how much time they take to provide service?

Zzzz. So annoying to get a ISP near J.P nagar 7th phase, navodaya nagar!! HELP ME!!! Tikona..says Yes, no, may be...will check. ACT said Not happening bruhh!! AIRTEL says...yes, but the thread also says, they loot you. :/ anyone staying near by? help!!!!
Hi Guys,
Just last week we shifted to JP Nagar 8th Phase near kothanur dinne ganapathi temple. Almost all ISPs says they have no feasibility to provide the wired broadband connection in our area. After reading all your valuable posts I have decided not to go with G broadband. Can you guys please help me to find/choose the one available?

Thanks in advance.. 🙂

That's what I told in my previous comment. Anyway I wish their post FUP speed somehow increase from 512 KBPS to 1 MBPS, it will be even sweeter.
Zzzz. So annoying to get a ISP near J.P nagar 7th phase, navodaya nagar!! HELP ME!!! Tikona..says Yes, no, may be...will check. ACT said Not happening bruhh!! AIRTEL says...yes, but the thread also says, they loot you. :/ anyone staying near by? help!!!!

I stay at JPN 7th phase, presently using BSNL ... service is very very bad. Here are the problems so far:

1. BSNL does not understand that they are running a ISP service which requires 24/7 support. When the BB /service is down, the call gets registered on a automated complaint booking, they respond only after 24-48 hours. They think they can work like a grocery shop (10am-5pm). Their DNS Servers go down very frequently, causing inconvenience for WFH users / VPN users, ping ttl is very high even when you ping google with 10mb speed connection. BB goes down at-least 2-3 times in week, average downtime of 5 days in a month.
2. They have a 1 hour UPS backup in there local exchange so if the power goes during weekends / night time / holidays, forget internet until next working day (12pm noon or later, as most of the people come in at 11:30am in the morning to work) and are not easily reachable over the phone.
I have spoken to GM - Mr. Babimaram several times, but takes not action on resolving the issue. Its
3. Its very unfortunate, there charges are so exorbitant and the services are poor, making the customers to beg for what they pay for (min download and reasonable service).
4. Most important which is not much of a concern the phone is constantly dead at-least 15-20 days in a month.

Its about time to move away from BSNL. I am hoping to find a better service provider or relocate to some other place where services are available at-least. Please help me make a decision as I heard tata docomo provide wired bb in L&T south city which is supposed to be good.

Does tata docomo have wired internet on JPN 7th phase, in MS ramaiah city or neighbouring layouts ? Is anyone using there service and please give feedback on the downtime and speed consistency ?
I think the other option is to go for wireless broadband (docomo / airtel), but I am not sure how good this is for vedio-conf (Cisco / skype) call regularly along with VPN connections simultaneously ?
My download usage is also quite high as I need to download/upload rendered images or large project files (iOS), this which requires frequent updates and bandwidth.
Please advice.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Guys.. Stop Thinking And Opt Tikona.. They Are The Only One thats the best we can get... I live opposite to manthana montessori...And The Speed ate Awesome.. We have a better satellite gain n our area that supports tikona..