• Thread starter Thread starter knak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,189

knak

Regular
Im kinda used to renew my Sickfy pack around the 20th of each month

Now i got for 3 days a message after logging in, that my account almost expired

I was like: oh , that is early, they wanna make sure u get renewal for your pack at least a week before it expires

And just now, i logged in and normally i dont spend any damn time on this screwed up client but i suddenly saw i only had 66rs to go

I went to Sify site and now it shows this:
For all Unlimited packs, if usage exceeds more than 150 MB in a given day, then there will be a reduction in validity of one day for every 150 MB of extra usage in that day
[/b]

WTF !!! are they insane?!!? why?!?!!?

some one give me the number of these f00kers in Bangalore!!

Just like that they take off days...whats wrong with this company. . . why are they sooo full of SHIT!!!!

Why do they try to be the most disgusting ISP of this part of the world?!

Brainless morons

They take off a day after 150Mb downloadNow.. who has a program to count the number of mb's downloaden...and make the connection go shut off at 149.5MBWhat a ...bunch of......I feel like spitting in faces of people with a Sify uniform/batch*puke*

what option.. to spit in the faces of sify ppl? lol.. kidding.. c at least the limit on this pack was clearly stated.. the 75 mb limit on the seemingly unlimited pack was not.

You know, I had read the exact same condition on some other ISP's package around November 2004 before I had taken a Sify connection and was looking around for all sorts of ISPs. But I have forgotten which ISP. Possibly Airtel/ TATA Indicom. So when Sify introduced this condition I instantly recalled it and looks like Sify is copying that ISP.And I am thinking Sify introduced this new policy because their earlier policy of reducing the speed to 2-3 kBps wasn't working as people used to download on it 24x7 too 😛

For all Unlimited packs, if usage exceeds more than 150 MB in a given day, then there will be a reduction in validity of one day for every 150 MB of extra usage in that day
[/b]

deducting day for extra 150 mb . so i think limit is 299 mb 🤔 ...

299 mb is also tooooooo less for a day ... :angry:

dumb morons :angry:
And going to sifybroadband.com shows.......

Movies,
breaking news,
sports... watch
them all at
supersonic
speeds. [/b]

Sify is India’s largest provider of Broadband service that explores the true potential of the Internet. It offers high speed, high quality, low cost and easy to use Internet connection at home. Sify broadband keeps pace with the new, fast, and ever-changing world of Internet needs. The need to get easy, quick and uninterrupted access to net is a reality with Sify Broadband. [/b]

WOW many people fell for it and lost their golder dialup conection 🙁

I downloaded a lot on my 48 unlimited pack an got 3 days deducted but surprisingly after arguing with cto and sify customer chat i got 2 packs each having 128 kbps unlimited , total validity 4 days ,i lost 3 days but got 4 days.And they really are unlimited.So please dont accept deduction in valid days just argue with sify people .

Originally posted by knak@Apr 9 2005, 02:33 PM
Im kinda used to renew my Sickfy pack  around the 20th of each month

Now i got for 3 days a message after logging in, that my account almost expired

I was like: oh , that is early, they wanna make sure u get renewal for your pack at least a week before it expires

And just now, i logged in and normally i dont spend any damn time on this  screwed up client  but i suddenly saw i only had 66rs to go

I went to Sify site and now it shows this:
WTF !!!    are they insane?!!?  why?!?!!?

some one give me the number of these f00kers in Bangalore!!

Just like that they take off days...whats wrong with this company. . . why are they sooo full of SHIT!!!!

Why do they try to be the most disgusting ISP of this part of the world?!

Brainless morons
[snapback]7768[/snapback]
[/quote]

welcome back 🙂

What we need is a program that shuts off the computer after 150MB...a program that shuts off only nternet is no use for me since i ALWAYS pass the 150Mb when im not home, so it saves *for me* useless wasting energyI still cant believe itFor exactly how long is this 150Mb/day thing????if its like after my last renewal, im gonna go to the office here in Blore..Im a foreigner and ill give the manager or whoever runs that shithole there a bad day!ugly f00kers they are!