Ut-300r2u Help Needed For Remote Management

• Thread starter Thread starter smathur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,915

smathur

Hi,I am unable to access the modem/router menu from the WAN even though it works fine through the local LAN. Since the speccs of UT=300R2U says that remote management/administration is possible, I must be missing some setting in the menu to turn such remote management/administration ON. Can anyone point me to the right setiing?The firmware version is R100B02.7AS.DThanks,SM

type in 192.168.1.1/main.htmlgoto >> Management >> Access Control >> Services and tick " Http " under wan services. Then save and reboot.That should do the trick if it doesnt then there's a bug in the router firmware

Thanks but the CPE menu only has tabs for HOME, ADVANCED, TOOLS, STATUS, HELP. Do not see any options for Management or Access Control.

Yes, the model is TKD 318 EUI

Thanks Apoorva for taking the time to post the image. It seems that the menus in the CPE that I am using are different. They can be seen at http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/new_utstar.pdf

However, I have been unsuccessful in locating a complete manual for the unit anywhere so far.