Mtnl Blocking Broadbandforum

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,777
Nope the problem is still persistent using mtnl bb yesterday(12/12/06). infact even right now it was not accessible from office internet connection which I guess is not mtnl. somehow I got it after many refreshes.

The forum is still down for quite some time of the day. One thing that I noted was that once I can't access this forum, I can't access it for that whole session. Even a modem reboot (warm), doesn't help. But after rebboting my computer, sometimes I am able to access the forum. I'm using OpenDNS servers.

Another thing that I'm still facing the problem of time lag i.e. I have to refresh the page to see new posts. I've turned off the memory cache and disk cache.

Typing in the URL straight doesn't work. I'm viewing, and writing, this via anonymouse.org.Wonder what the problem is

It is amazing that I am unable to access this forum if I use www. in front of the address.(This was the address I had bookmarked earlier www.broadbandforum.co. If I donot type the www then the site opens. I have a MTNL broadband. Lets see if it can help others as well.

Uhhh... I am unable to access this site using MTNL Triband but a remote proxy works. MTNL IS blocking it 🙁

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ok MTNL DNS servers are being the culprit. Site is opening on DNS 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2. I will remember to avoid MTNL DNS servers like plague 😀

i can't access this place in the morning...by evening all's hunky-dory (hehe..thats a funny word...hunky :lol🙂....weird...😛hear: