Never go for Reliance netconnect+ postpaid connection

• Thread starter Thread starter krushna1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 7,799
ISP
Reliance
Hi Team,
I just like to share my bad experience with Reliance netconnect + .
I was using prepaid reliance dongle(CDMA) for last 2 years . Last month , I got a call with offer to convert prepaid to postpaid from reliance. The offer was 500 rupees with 5 GB .I opted for conversion from prepaid to postpaid .End of the month, the bill was 842.00 .
When I checked with Reliance customer care , The plan was 750 + tax . Worst part is , I can not change the plan , unless finish 3 bills generation(i.e. Need to continue at least for 3 months ) .This is how , they are misguiding to grab money .
Regards
Krushna

you must have got a call from agents not directly from reliance. few month ago i got call from airtel digital tv, they said i got an offer for you, pay for 6month and get 3month free so total 9month, i paid online but when i check my account it was only for 6month. then i called customer care , they said there is no such offer, i gave them phone number which i received call from, they said its from their agents. and unfortunately they cant refund me once paid they said. i filed a complaint on that agents but didnt even hear anything from airtel after that. i left airtel after that incident.
so agents say any lie to make you pay under them, so they get commissions.

I had been using Reliance Netconnect since 2010 - Monthly charges come around to 842 bucks for 5 GB. Given that I've been using this service for 4 years, you could slot me as an infinitely patient individual. My patience finally ran out early this month. For 1 whole month (mid May onwards) there was very poor connectivity. Even google search would not load. Whatever the issue was, looks like Reliance fixed it 2 weeks back. But this outage was the straw that broke the camel's back. I traded in the Netconnect for an Airtel 4G LTE dongle. I paid 500 for the Airtel dongle