Topic Is Regarding Doubt In Speed....

• Thread starter Thread starter dtox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,818

dtox

Guys i used 2 use.....sify broadband 128 kbps purely unlimted plan..in which i used 2 get 14--16 kbps downloading and mere 5 kbps uploading speed.......now m using 256kbps unlimited plan where i get 30--35 kbps downloading speed.........and mere 14 kbps uploading speed.....when contacted the customer care of sify....and i even contacted my technician..where they told..........that in 128 kbps u get 25---50 uploading speed and in 256kbps u get 64---128 kbps uploading speed.......when contacted about my slow uploading speed of 14 kbps they told that there is probs in servers of chennai......and will b solved soon.................and here.......i wanted 2 know frm all of u ..that how much UPLOADING..speed u all get in 128kbps umlimted and 256 kbps unlimited plan..................and r u all facing the same probs like me...waitng 4 ur reply GUYS..THanx 🙂 🙁

they can't do anything. on any unlimited plan the upload speed is not same. i mean i've been using 256 pure unlimited where upload speed is 64kbps only, no matter what those tech support guys say. u can check it on sify's website. its mentioned there that upload speed on pure unlimited plans is 64kbps only.

QUOTE(kuldeep @ Dec 11 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]70668[/snapback]
they can't do anything. on any unlimited plan the upload speed is not same. i mean i've been using 256 pure unlimited where upload speed is 64kbps only, no matter what those tech support guys say. u can check it on sify's website. its mentioned there that upload speed on pure unlimited plans is 64kbps only.
[/b]

dude name of the site..plzz gimme D-Link..is is sify.com...or sifymax.com

i get 20-30 KBps download & uploads..well i think better stick to this package rather than go for unlimited with 64Kbps ie mere 15KBps upload.Was thinking of going for i..but seeing the elctricity cut offs 3hrs a day in mumbai cannot upload for sucha long time with me in office & noone to look after my home system..download one night & upload the other night makes sense.

QUOTE(tekodeko @ Dec 17 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]71114[/snapback]
i get 20-30 KBps download & uploads..well i think better stick to this package rather than go for unlimited with 64Kbps ie mere 15KBps upload.Was thinking of going for i..but seeing the elctricity cut offs 3hrs a day in mumbai cannot upload for sucha long time with me in office & noone to look after my home system..download one night & upload the other night makes sense.
[/b]

U ALL R LUCKY I GET MERE 5 KBPS UPLAOD BUT DOWNLOADING IS 32..PERFECT BUT PROBS IN UPLOAD

dude 64kbps will only give 8-10KBps upload speed not 15KBps & also the upload speed is upto 64kbps so u can get in range from 0KBps to 10 KBps.

64 Kbps unlimited is a shared line package...and not a dedicated ...speed to occasionally vary here

guys can ne 1 help wid my speed..i tried every thing..called cc....they told probs will b solved soon.....technicians came..did nothing....told probs is frm the sify 256 kbps unlimited server........called even the incharge of the area...mere reply was..will do it soon....now one month ho gaya..probs yet not solved...............HELP plzzzzz...can u suggest ne ports and that type of stuffss...which will help improving..uploading...Downloading is perfect...uPloading is just 5 kbps....plzzz help..will b grateful

buddy i tested my uploading speed in torrent sites...in many torrents sitees like dc torrent.com.......i even released my own stuffs..where there were 19--25 leechers but my uploading speed wat mere 5 kbps.......when i download stuffs...i keep my torrent client running 4 uploading...but 4 past 1 months..uploading speed sux.......many ppl tell me ur uploading ports r blocked..can u suggest me ne idea regarding these Ports....thanx