• Thread starter Thread starter rak007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,073

rak007

Regular
ISP
YOU Broadband 1 Mbps Unlimited
I have a Maharshtra BSNL number and i want to recharge it using some full talk time recharge. But the BSNL website and the dedicated Maharashtra BSNL website is also not working at all. So i have no idea what plans are here for full talk time and from to rechare since the main website is not working.
Can I use Paytm etc websites for doing the talktime recharge ?
Please let me know the full talk time recharges (less than 250 Rs preferred) for BSNL Prepaid Maharashtra circle.

Edit: Found that currently due to some offer they are giving full talk time on recharges 100 to 199 Rs. Recharged using Paytm 100 Rs and got full talk time

[color=rgb(92,90,93);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]On the occasion of BSNL Day and festivals like Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti, Dussehra, Id-ul-Zuha, Christmas etc., as a goodwill gesture, BSNL annouces the following promotional offers under GSM Services.[/color]

[*]Full usage value equal to MRP on Top-up vouchers/C-top-up/Flexi top-up with MRP of Rs.100 to Rs.199. This offer is applicable for a limited period of 15 days in a month for 3 months (October, November and December) w.e.f. 01.10.2013.
[*]Normal SIM with MRP of Rs.20 to be offered free of cost for all new activations for 7 days from 1st October, 2013 to 7th October, 2013.
[*]10% extra on existing bundled free data usage for all STVs with MRP of Rs.98 and above under prepaid services and for all data plans under postpaid services. This scheme is available for a period of 90 days w.e.f. 01.10.2013.
[/list]

http://bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/Promotional_offer_mobile.html