Got a nextra ftth connection...major issues [Solved]

• Thread starter Thread starter PrK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 13,765
My real worry now is how much time and how many phone calls will airtel take to disconnect their line, expect a thread in the airtel section soon :tongue_2: .

Just for the record, I know Nextra is in very limited places. So where is your Nextra connection?

In Dwarka and they dont have the connection in my society. that really sucks. All other society nearby have it. I am stuck with crappy mtnl where my broadband speed is very slow.
PrK said:
Dwarka...New Delhi.

ProfessorX said:
In Dwarka and they dont have the connection in my society. that really sucks. All other society nearby have it. I am stuck with crappy mtnl where my broadband speed is very slow.
Spotty connectivity is the norm for most private ISPs. They will expand though once people ditch their airtels where its available, in my sector alone they have covered nearly every society in a matter of 5-6 months. Airtel is also trying its best to keep customers, in my case 4mbps suddenly became feasible only for 100 bucks more; even i had held up for a month until i discovered nextra's base speed was changed to 10mbps instead of the earlier 5.
So they're clearly in the game and will probably add more societies very soon.
I started out with 64kbps sify 8 years ago in the same region (1.2MB/s now :w00t🙂, then progressively have witnessed solid upgrades over the years with different ISPs..so hang in there! 🙂

Can you post Speedtests and pingtests?