Star World Premiere HD on Videocon D2H (Free Preview till 13 Oct)

• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 14,877
Well. You cannot really say much about viewership based on two episodes. And if it would just have 4 episodes per season, I do not think it would suffer much downfall as people would keep their hopes on surprise appearances like we had Nick Fury in episode 2.

IndianMascot said:
They do not have funda of HD access fee. So, highest pack is platinum HD but Star World Premiere is not available in highest pack too.
It is now available on d2h, but users have to pay more for this channel or it comes for free in platinum HD pack?

Navjot Singh said:
Those heroes don't need an introduction. Avengers was an extension of Thor, Captain America, Iron Man movies. So it could start directly from where these ended. This one has entire new team. Some background does help. Character development is also important. And considering the fact that there will be only 4 episodes in this season, I was expecting 90 minute episodes. 40 is too less.
chromaniac said:
ONLY 4 EPISODES? WTF. LOL.

You guys, you are probably confusing the IMDB episode listing with the actual episode count.
IMDB often doesn't update the entire season schedule at one. They update it as the producers give them more info. No american show in history has been 4 episodes in a season, they're not about to begin this year.
Sherlock is like a proper feature film released on television. So we're getting a trilogy every 2 years, it's a pretty good deal judging by the quality of the show.
IMDB has now listed 7 episodes, and I expect it to update further to atleast 12 episodes, if not 24.

Right. SeriesGuide is showing 5 episodes but it fetches its data from TVDB and TRAKT.