ACT Broadband not working since yesterday

• Thread starter Thread starter Sathish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,432
ISP
ACT
My broadband is not working from yesterday. I registered this complaint today morning around 10:00am. Ticket no. 0001250323
Whole day of waiting and no resolution!
Calls to CS are answered by polite young people who keep saying their colleagues are on the job.
Last time it took ACT 3full days to restore my connection.
Please look into this ASAP.
Thanks

Way past 24hrs and still no response from ACT.
Their floor manager Shyam has promised to do something by noon.
Let us see how this goes!

Sathish said:
My broadband is not working from yesterday. I registered this complaint today morning around 10:00am. Ticket no. 0001250323
Whole day of waiting and no resolution!
Calls to CS are answered by polite young people who keep saying their colleagues are on the job.
Last time it took ACT 3full days to restore my connection.
Please look into this ASAP.
Thanks
Hello Sir,
We regret the inconvenience and will address the situation immediately. Thanks for sharing your issue along with your previous complaint no. with us. We will get back to you ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Sir,
We regret the inconvenience and will address the situation immediately. Thanks for sharing your issue along with your previous complaint no. with us. We will get back to you ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello Sathish,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband