Need Bsnl Tech Person To Set Up Internet Connection For Windows 98

• Thread starter Thread starter bhelbsnl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,113

bhelbsnl

Hi,We need someone to set up BSNL Internet conenction and VOIP for Windows 98 system at my in-law's home in B.H.E.L, India.We had everything that required for Internet connection and waiting for some help as my in-law's don't know any computer knowledge. We waiting for this since 6 months. do i get any help from BSNL regarding this?What is their contact number in Hyd?Please send me the information if you have.Thanks in advance

BSNL might not support / help VoIP configurationon Dataone Broadband . You will have to take thehelp of a private person for this ...I'd suggest to not hide your e-mail ID at yourprofile OR enable e-mailing by the membersthru the board . If anyone can help mightcontact you . Pls donot post your mail id on open forums .

What kind of voip you wanna set ?? Also check bsnl.in for contact info.

^ BSNL should completely setup its broadband connection [ if consumer opted for it on Application form ] . And BSNL persons should help in solving broadband related problems occured after the installation [ not for the VoIP , internet sharing etc. ]

seshu,Thanks for your reply.we bought ADSL modem for BSNL internet connection.ususally who will set up for this? BSNL or ADSL?do we get ADSL tech support if we need? do you have their tech support number?more over our system is windows 98. many guys, who have computer knowledge, came over and everyone is saying something or the other is not there.we are very desperate to set up internet connection.we don't know how to proceed.any recommendation greatly appreciated.

^ BSNL's BHEL Exchange should be having a helpdesk
for Broadband connections . you need to request the
concerned person at that broadband helpdesk in BHEL .

BSNL call centre Number at Hyderabad : 1500

1991 for general enquiries .

request for concerned Exchange Number of
BHEL at 1500 or 1991 from BHEL / Hyderabad .

PGM 040-23233633 Fax : 040-23298797

I have two numbers for BSNL - BHEL . may be
of some help : 040-23027676 ; 040-23025959

And if BSNL cant help you then you have to
depend on some other person .

I could not find a reliable person in & around BHEL
to help you - sad . I am located at Hyderabad city ...

BSNL broadband helpline number is :
1800-424-1600 [within India]

Customers can e-mail the grievances/complaints
related to Broadband service to : de_nibhyd@dataone.in