Spectranet 1.5mbps Unlimited Delhi Speedtest

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8,629
ISP
Internet on Cable

See yourself and decide if you still want to continue with fup based airtel when you get 1.5mbps at such damn cheap rates in Delhi 😛leasantry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is overhead street cables make it unreliable.

1.5mbps unlimited at 1199 with no fup is a killer deal. I can manage with some downtimes in a month 😛 Atleast it does not have any fup like craptel 😀

Here mumbai the local provider gives spectranet for Rs.1600 p.m unlimited no FUP. The plan is 2mbps during the day and 4mbps at night (11-7)I've been using Spectranet for the last year or so and I can say in my area there is very less downtime and if there is, its usually resolved within an hour or two at the most.

v1v14n said:
Here mumbai the local provider gives spectranet for Rs.1600 p.m unlimited no FUP. The plan is 2mbps during the day and 4mbps at night (11-7) I've been using Spectranet for the last year or so and I can say in my area there is very less downtime and if there is, its usually resolved within an hour or two at the most.
and people still use fup based airtel plans by paying thrice the amount and then starts threads claiming fuptel,craptel etc etc . I don't know why ? :/

Is it an always on connection which can be connected to wifi?

Do they provide connection in Old Rajender Nagar (Central Delhi) ? Fed up with local Geocity net. want unlimited 1.5 or 2mbps unlimited connection