Attachments Not Getting Uploaded

amitdasmarty

ISP
BSNL
HI , I have a Ul 900 plan since 2 months and I am facing a peculiar issue since 2 days.I am not able to attach any files using any of the email's I use , Gmail , yahoo etc. First I thought there cud be a problem with one provider but the same was repeated with other providers. So its not a email provider problem but maybe someting with my connection / settings ? This never happened before and I have not changed any of my settings so need some help guys..Any suggestions are welcome !! 🙂Just FYI , OS : Win XpModem : D-Link 502T

Which browser do you use? IE or Firefox? Check if javascript is enabled. If you have firefox then some custom added extensions (like NoScript) may be blocking them. Try disabling extensions involving javascript.

I tried with both the browsers. ( i am running the latest versions ). Where can I find NoScript options in the browser ? In the advanced options ? Let me know where exactly the extensions are available.

Tx
-A

QUOTE(gb_baran @ Dec 5 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]70280[/snapback]
Which browser do you use? IE or Firefox? Check if javascript is enabled. If you have firefox then some custom added extensions (like NoScript) may be blocking them. Try disabling extensions involving javascript.
[/b]

Your OS sucks big time. Reinstall it cuz it seems that you have some sort of infection 😉

before doing that try connecting to the web using a live cd of linux and see if that works fine. if that does not upload... something is wrong with ur isp. 😕

yep, try with linux, i had this problem earlier on. Tho if i recall correctly, linux did not make a difference either. It's something to do with ports on the ISP's end i think.Solution was i changed ISP and problem went away.