Market Value of Second Hand Sony PlayStation 2?

• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 9,363

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
While I plan to list this item on Ebay/OLX soon, I just wanted to know what my friends on IBF would suggest.
I've got a PS2 (SCPH-9004CB) against some outstanding amount, the playstation 2 is sealed pack, and comes with bill (but in my name)
and is genuine, un-touched.
What should be the fair price I should be looking at ???

Thanks...........
Edit:
Flipkart lists the same for Rs.6830/-
Should I sell it for 5800, do I have a chance with giving 1000 off

Bought a sealed pack from an online store 2 yrs back for 4500 using coupons.Second hand modded boxes sell for 2500-4000 depending on lens quality and assessories

Even I'm looking forward to sell my PS2. Not sealed. Original. Slim version. Three original Sony remotes (2 came with the box and the third one is transparent blue which I bought from Singapore), 8MB memory card. Modded. Everything working perfectly. PS2 and the third remote with genuine bills.
For how much shall I list it? 3.5K?

even I have one PS 2 which I use very occasionally,
its same slim version but came with 1 Remote, one destruction derby game @ 5990 few years back.
Got it moded and have played lot of games.
however when you sell the item its current market price does gets your good amount and if its new billed this week, of course the price would be premium.

Depends on how old it is!
Lol. It's very old. I guess around 5 years old easily. 😛 I'm in third year of engineering now and I remember playing it with my school friends. Don't have the bill in hand right now to tell the exact date. But the condition is very good. Not a single problem. All wires are in good condition too.

& then selling my PS3(GT 5 Prologue kit) for 12-13K didn't work out - couldn't find any buyers

Sold my 2008 model Modded PS2 today for Rs.2800/-
it was working fine and I gave away all the games and memory card along it.
The next one is sealed box, Someone got in-touch through a friend and might offer 5K as new one is currently 6990/- in Sony exclusive.
so he would be saving 1900 straight away.
So I guess I am walking towards a new 12GB PS3, slowly slowly.....

Same here man 🙂 Got 10k in hand. Got a good offer for xbox360 ..supposed to meet seller on saturday. If that deal doesn't work out ..might start saving for new ps3 slim for 15k

Got an offer for the sealed PS2, will be giving on Wednesday.
the shop owner told me the production is halted for ps2, and only a very limited supply is available now.
Its best time to sell it.
Will post back how much I get for the New sealed PS2.

shopkeeper has promised me Rs.5800/- at-least, but he would try for 6000 & above .,
I've told him anything above 6k is his share 🙂
Sealed console with one Street Cricket Original Game also Sealed which was included.
The MRP is Rs.6990/- today.