Spectranet FOX

Again my connection is down last 4 days. I called to the customer care and they said maintenance work is going on. Now what maintenance work is going on from last four days, i m not able to understand. Also from last two days, i am not receiving any message related to this on my mobile.
Now i think it is the time to change the connection.
Thanks,
Prabhat

Spectranet appears to be Delhivery of ISPs.

Hi,
My service is again down from last 3 days. In the last 10 days, i have only used it for 3 days.
I have raised the cancellation request for my broadband and the request no is 2014062413298820. Kindly proceed with the disconnection as i don't want this connection anymore.
I hope you will take this request seriously and do some action.
Thanks,
Prabhat (9975992125)

Hi Spectranet/Nitin,
I have sent countless emails to Spectranet care & Nitin. But looks like you are either blind (can't see the email) or illitrate (can't read the emails) and hence not replying at all.
From past 3 weeks, I am writing about the service outage in my apartment complex from past 2 months. You have not restored that yet. Your area manager (Mr. Surya) is not picking the phone.
You are stealing the money of customers on the name of 6 months advance rental. Though I got your service only for 4 months (2 months of outage). And on top of that, you are asking the advance bill of next months without the service.
Do you think Indians are fool?
Please restore the service in Purva Panorama Partment in Bangalore & start charging from that day.
Also restore ASAP.
Looks like your company is dying fast & is on ventilator. Please confirm this, so that I can shift to Docomo.
Thanks,
Ashwani

. While I'm also grappling with Spectranet's poor quality of service for the last 3 months I wouldn't get into personal attacks on their executives even if they are easily accessible. I'm in no way advocating for their poor service but I'm just saying we as consumers need to be conscious on how we redirect our frustrations towards them.

For the record here's the latest speedtest results for my connection and incidentally this is the site i visit most frequently these days [emoji17]

Spectranet is the worst ISP probably at par with BSNL & MTNL. They took 5 days just to turn up at my house for installation. Thereafter they couldn't find any possible way of installation without defacing the whole of my drawing room

Is Spectranet is really good in I.P. Extension, New Delhi?

I disagree with the above post. I also live in IP Extension & have been using it for the past 2 months. There were some hurdles in the beginning but they were sorted out. I would say go for it.

I ordered spectranet connection after seeing a pamphlet with visuals claiming speed of upto 16mpbs but after few hours of installation and some research i came to know that they are providing speed upto 16mbps majorly on Indian servers and few famous worldwide servers,however on rest of the servers the speed is not even close to 16mbps(around 1-3 mbps).I tested my speed on many renowned sites such as
I also tested the transfer rate by downloading some files from famous sites such as sourceforge,Apple,intel and i got the same result speed around(250-500kBps). So after all this i can conclude that spectranet mislead me and are misleading the public by their false claims.
I want a refund of my money now,so what should i do now?

I am new subscriber of Spectranet and its pathetic service that I have been experiencing since August 19th 2014. They say the are available all the time to help you and thats what IVR says.

Some of them are trained customer support representatives to fool customers. - The phrases used are "Some one would get in touch with you shortly or our Backbone engineer would contact you if you wait for 8 hours" etc. There were instances that Customer Service reps wont even register the complains. Some of the tickets for your kind attention and for your reference would be

I took your connection on 19th August and have called 19 times to report frequent breakdowns of services( sometimes outage lasts for more than 12 hours). This issue is unattended and the breakdowns continue for the last 10 days, that I bring this matter to your kind notice and your good office.

Beware of Spectranet - They may be out there with a Flashy Pamphlet with 100 Mbps speed and an discounted price, you could be next prey.

Useless connection. I have the 10 Mbps , 100GB plan and I can't even watch youtube videos at the lowest quality. I have been complaining ever since it was installed, but they haven't been able to fix it.

I got the connection last week and this is what I am getting.

Code:
C:\Users\Max>ping 8.8.8.8 -n 10

Pinging 8.8.8.8 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=5ms TTL=58
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=7ms TTL=58
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=58
Request timed out.
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=38ms TTL=58
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=4ms TTL=58
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8:
    Packets: Sent = 10, Received = 7, Lost = 3 (30% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 3ms, Maximum = 38ms, Average = 9ms

Useless connection. I have the 10 Mbps , 100GB plan and I can't even watch youtube videos at the lowest quality. I have been complaining ever since it was installed, but they haven't been able to fix it.

I got the connection last week and this is what I am getting.

Code:
C:\Users\Max>ping 8.8.8.8 -n 10

Pinging 8.8.8.8 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=5ms TTL=58
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=7ms TTL=58
Request timed out.
Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=38ms TTL=58
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8:
    Packets: Sent = 10, Received = 7, Lost = 3 (30% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 3ms, Maximum = 38ms, Average = 9ms

Ajit - please email your account number and Registered Mobile Number to nitin@spectranet.im

they just added a leased line at my office day before yesterday. that sad thing is i'm quitting the office and cant use it.