high id on emule !

• Thread starter Thread starter cowax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,962

cowax

ISP
Hathway
finally after months,...i'm geting high id on emule and other ed2k networks....i think sify was up2 something cuz their main servers were down all evening, and now even my the azuerus port scanner shows 'OK' for all ports.. and green lights for all torrents.!!!you can check your open tcp ports from the emule port test...mine shows positive !!!!this is good news after a long long time...rejoice...!!

highID is supposed to be bad, isn't it? :}

lol.. i still cant use any p2p apps.. it must be at the cto's end that they are being blocked.. for once i think that sify doesn't have anything to do with it.. oh well 🙄 as long as my connection just works.. cause i don't download much anymore

yaa cowax you are right i am also getting good speeds on p2p cause ports are open now :lol:

yes, its true 🙂 a week ago, i checked my port all the ports closed expect 21(ftp) and 23(telnet).so what i did is , i changed the port number to 21 on eXeem and 23 on azureus. so it was worked fine.now all the ports are open now. i am happy now. atleat in this case. 🙂 😛

I have Emule.. i dont understand poop of it thoughUDP test has failed... the TCP is greenThat doesnt mean anything...does it