• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,238
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurang08

Regular
ISP
you telecom
Ok after breaking my head with their broadband company 2 years back another Crap Reliance product is back to break my head this time GSM prepaid account ... Here is my query ..

I had taken the new 3g mobile internet plan of reliance 2gb @ 246 Rs ... I had about 290 Rs balance and I recharged with 500 making my balance 790/-. .. Since one month was over the mobile net plan was about to expire on 14/9/2013 ...
I woke up midnight of 15/9/2013 and saw Rs 30/- deducted from my account and went back to sleep .. In the morning at 7am another 50 had been knocked off .. I called up RSCC ( Reliance Shit Customer Care ) and they said they cant pull up my records as server is slow .. This took 12 mins so 12rs more knocked off .. By 12pm they had reduced around 300Rs .. my balance was now 490/- ...

I called CC again and this time guy tells me that reliance mobilenet was not on autorenew and since I used on Saturday money has been cut .. I was like whoaa 300 rs for one day usage so he said no around 30-50 rs .. So i asked him why is 300 cut ?? So he said 300 is not cut just 30 rs is and my balance is 750/- .. I said no my balance is 490 and he refused to accept it saying that balance is 750 so I gave up .. another 20rs knocked off for speaking to CC so new balance is 470/- ..
While all this was on I was checking my usage status of mobile net which was down to few Mbs and like a fool i decided to manually renew for 1 month costing me another 250 approx .. After renewing I dont know how but my balance dropped to 90/- Rs and when I checked mobile net data status I was suddenly stuck with 4GB data .. I swear before renewing my balance was a few Mbs ..

So now im tired of emailing them .... There is no reply .. CC is not agreeing to rectify anything .. I wont die if I lose 600Rs ,Anil Ambani can transfer that to his swiss account or feed Tina an ice cream for all I care ...
My question is that Till June I had reliance cdma which I converted to Ril GSM .. Now I want to port out of Ril GSM to say Vodafone GSM can I ?? Im told by a friend im stuck till Dec 2013 as there is a 6 month wait unless rules are changed which hes not sure of ?? Somebody pleaseeeeeeeeee help me ...

I think three months these days.
I suggest getting a second SIM for data. Using this SIM on a featurephone for the time being 😛
though CDMA to GSM might not be MNP technically so you might be able to port rightaway.

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] RSCC ( Reliance Shit Customer Care ) [/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Anil Ambani can transfer that to his swiss account or feed Tina an ice cream for all I care
LOL 😛layful:[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] 😛layful:[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] 😛layful:[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] 😛layful:[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color]

chromaniac said:
I think three months these days.
I suggest getting a second SIM for data. Using this SIM on a featurephone for the time being :tongue:
though CDMA to GSM might not be MNP technically so you might be able to port rightaway.
Thanks man ..

Status
Not open for further replies.