Do not name your home wireless network Indian Mujahideen

• Thread starter Thread starter saarth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 13,777
Nice.

I imagine his ISP shut down his connection because of the wireless network name he used 😛

The cops came around on 1st, took me for some questions, returned my phone, computer, modem etc just yesterday.

The cops came around on 1st, took me for some questions, returned my phone, computer, modem etc just yesterday.
Why did you invite trouble??

saarth said:
how would cops know what your wifi connection name is ? was it home wifi ? or am i missing something?

How did they know your home wireless connection name man? I thought it was a nice joke. -.-
Now joke is on you 😀And I think they kept staring at you for hours when you told them your theories on God, universe, and expressions of speech etc etc :lol:

didn't know the vashi police is so efficient. a few terrorists were nabbed from the airoli muslim dominated area after making blasts couple of years ago. good to know they are hunting down every lead they can find.
you are lucky only the pc, modem were held for few days, if you had written "al-qaeda" in U.S., you would have been surely detained until they made sure you are not one of them

Already Mumbai is on high alert as IB is expecting some terror activities during Ganapati Festival.

yes. as it is mumbai is the playground of terrorists to do bomb attacks. every 2.5 yrs major attack has taken place.
last blasts were in 2011, so yeah they need to be alert