• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,189

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
Hello all,Finally got my plan changed to DSL NU. I had applied on 1st but planwas not changed. I had to visit exchange today to get it changed.My application was still on the desk.Anyway its changed now, but my plan it says as DSL_TRIB_RS_590NUSo I wanted to know if its same for everyone or their is some meaningto RS? Or what exactly is RS? Does it indicate that my plan was changedon 4th and not 1st, something like that?Let me know if you know.Thanks

I guess it is DSL triband Rs. 590 night user plan.

My first guess was Rupees only but when i had 200rs plan itjust said DSL_TRIB_200P (i.e. NO RS). So got confused.I just wanted to make sure that my plan same as that ofother NU users, i.e they all have plan reported asDSL_TRIB_RS_590NUi called 1504 but that guy said on his page its showingDSL_590NU so I got even more confused.because with MTNL u never know. the person who fed datamay have made some mistake and then i will have to sufferat end.

it seems u r in delhi. i am in mumbai..any1 from mumbai who can give me feedback?thx

kya bhai log aaj kal sab so rahele hain kya? koi jawab nahi de raha? 🙁ok jokes apart, one more question. does night download records showhow much was downloaded? in my logs its not shwoing at all, likewhat time i connected, how much was upload, how much download,and how much was actually counted (shoud be zero logically!)thx in advance.

How much u download in the night doesn't show...incase if u wanna know try using a third party software such as DU Meter or Net Meter....google it...in one night u can download an average of 550 MB...if u manage to download more let us know 😛and as for the plan name on the mtnl site it shows "DSL_TRIB_RS_590NU"

Why is the Mumbai service so different from that of Delhi?

MTNL tells me how much I have downloaded in each session and the statistics are updated instantaneously.

@dante.. hey dood. i have done 700-730mb on ftp/http downloads 😛 .. and 650-680 on torrents .. 😀.... so well.. if you can do more then this then let me know..

Dante:thanks, plus i get abt 27kbps..so shud be able to get some 700mb. let me try and tell u.apoorva:software used are very different.

^^^Avg you will be able to download is 100mb/hr when everything is ok. @apporva never again show your phone no openly in forum. There are many risk related to mtnl. My 2 paise

ok last night i downloaded some 683 mb but i also lost half an hr as i startedlate so avg u shud get 700mb / 8 hr.. i.e abt 85mb/hr

this time from 0010 to 0755... i downloaded 717MB..so thats my final figure

i get average 90-93MB an hr from torrents.will post tomorrow about http/ftp.