Adsl Telephone Line Spliters

chewinggumking

Chewer of Gum
ISP
MTNL
Hi there I needed to buy about 4 more splitters .... the ones that used to come with the DSL-502T. Does anyone know where in Mumbai I can get them. PLease don't say lamington road as that isn't any help. The name of a shop or store would be great.CheersChew

ebay.in

hmm you could ask at A& A andheri (022-6776415)@ lamington road .. AFAIK ... PCguide keeps separate splitters.. dunno abt others

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ Dec 3 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]70169[/snapback]
hmm you could ask at A& A andheri (022-6776415)

@ lamington road .. AFAIK ... PCguide keeps separate splitters.. dunno abt others
[/b]

i spoke to Ketan at A&A they don't stock them. Do you have a number for PC Guide?

aah .. nopes ... but i know they do offer single splitters.. cause i had asked there myself. i dunno abt about other smaller shops though..

Hi chicmagnet,
Could you let me know what is the price for the splitter. I found splitters on ebay and price is Rs. 175 + Rs. 175 for shipping, thats like 350. Should I go ahead and order from there or can I get them cheaper. Have posted the link below if anyone wants to check the same.
Click Here

My price is R.s 275 . If you buy from third party offcourse it's going to cost you more,Buy from Direct market my advice......

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Dec 19 2006, 12:45 AM) [snapback]71186[/snapback]
150/- price in Delhi
[/b]

Where In Delhi?????????

Speaking of splitters...the ones supplied with Netgear routers, do they have any issues with Indian/MTNL lines or something? I got this Netgear router and got the splitter with it. But it didn't work. After hours of banging my head, I tried my old D-Link splitter with this Netgear router and it started working perfectly.

QUOTE(KAs @ Dec 23 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]71487[/snapback]
Where In Delhi?????????[/b]

Nehru Place, where else?