• Thread starter Thread starter cynicism
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 13,028

cynicism

Regular
ISP
MTNL 3G/Tikona Broadband
Team,From the time i have got my connection it isn't stable. It creates a lot of trouble while doing video chats. Network speed is fine but the speed drops to 0 and goes offline for a second and then comes back. Seems like the issue is with tikona receiver which is kept in top of my building is losing signals in between.Kindly fix this as its becoming really annoying to browse/use properly. The turn around time for these guys are really slow sometimes. Last time i was getting 700kbps and all the technician could ask me to do was delete cookies and check!!! duh....
Then they say we will monitor your network and see if all is working right...patent dialogue of tikona - we have been monitoring your connection and all seems to be fine if there is still any issue please call customer care bla bla bla
The receiver which they kept is barely 1month old i had got this connection 29th July. wish i shouldnt have switched from MTNL!!!!

Tikona ID :- 1108887815

SacredDevil666 said:
Team,

From the time i have got my connection it isn't stable. It creates a lot of trouble while doing video chats. Network speed is fine but the speed drops to 0 and goes offline for a second and then comes back. Seems like the issue is with tikona receiver which is kept in top of my building is losing signals in between.

Kindly fix this as its becoming really annoying to browse/use properly. The turn around time for these guys are really slow sometimes. Last time i was getting 700kbps and all the technician could ask me to do was delete cookies and check!!! duh....
Then they say we will monitor your network and see if all is working right...patent dialogue of tikona - we have been monitoring your connection and all seems to be fine if there is still any issue please call customer care bla bla bla
The receiver which they kept is barely 1month old i had got this connection 29th July. wish i shouldnt have switched from MTNL!!!!

Dear Subscriber,
Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 1, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.
Regards,
[SIZE=11pt]Tikona Care[/SIZE]

one whole day has passed and still no update or any contact from technical supp happened

today a lady from tikona tech supp called me but was at office so told her the timings lets see whether i would receive a call tomorrow

loll sahib i feel the same now...it was indeed a lottery,,,, they didnt call me today loll !!!! but i was at office and couldn't have left work and run to office when they called and they said they would call today before 1pm which hasn't happened at alll!!! will it happen ever should i ask i think

SacredDevil666 said:
Team,

From the time i have got my connection it isn't stable. It creates a lot of trouble while doing video chats. Network speed is fine but the speed drops to 0 and goes offline for a second and then comes back. Seems like the issue is with tikona receiver which is kept in top of my building is losing signals in between.

Kindly fix this as its becoming really annoying to browse/use properly. The turn around time for these guys are really slow sometimes. Last time i was getting 700kbps and all the technician could ask me to do was delete cookies and check!!! duh....

Dear Mr. Nissam,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern our team member tried to call you on your registered mobile number however there was no response from you.

We have checked your details and confirm that our team is working towards a resolution and will revert to you soon with a way forward.
We appreciate your patience and kind support.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276 or you can reach us at http://forum.tikona.in
Regards,
Tikona Care

My dear tikona care whoever replying here... i have got so many calls during my office hours i guess about 7times and all those times i have told them to call during my non office hours which is daily upto 1pm and you guys never call up on that time...so i am not sure what you mean by no response. a field technician was supposed to visit my place last saturday and another saturday is day ahead which means its been more than a week and your field technician haven't visited!!!
so i am not sure how or when this will be resolved..last conversation i had with technical supp guy said my receiver is taking signals from two apns which is why it keeps switching in between apns and lose connection in between and will send someone to align it for one apn only which never happened and i am still suffering!!1 end number of drops in between video calls not a stable connection at all even after tikona claims to provide 4g technology really???
-------------
another user with same issue!!!
Re: Speed issue and connectivity interruptionshttp://forum.tikona.in/viewtopic.php?p=20867#p20867by balakrishna_uppala » September 11th, 2013, 2:36 pm
I got atleast 6-7 calls from technicians (from different people) in last one week, finally one person came yesterday and changed antenna position yet again. Antenna position was changed two times in last ten days. When I checked net speed yesterday evening it was varying between 1 to 2.5Mbps. The problem is still same - frequent interruptions and inconsistent speed. I was promised a speed of UPTO 4MBPS, but I am OK if I get atleast CONSISTENT 2MBPS.

Just staying with Tikona, because there are no other options in that area. Will see few more days before getting rid of this non-sense.
their patent dialogues...
Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have checked your account details and did not find any issue with it. For further assistance, we will contact you as per the appointment.

For any further issues/Queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care

I'm facing exactly the same problem. I too have no other option in this area so I am dependent on Tikona.

> Very unstable connection
> The connection fluctuates a lot and drops automatically
> Both my Video Calls and Office work are affected a lot
> Customer Service is really slow
> The technology itself is so faulty that even their technicians cant correct
> The antenna has not been properly placed on my terrace
> The technicians who come for fixing the antenna dont have any tool to fix the antenna or do a proper wiring
> I really suffer after leaving my 8 years old Airtel Broadband Connection
> These people have an annoying customer care that takes call only from the registered mobile which eventually puts us in trouble as in the home, may use the connection and they cant call the customer care in case of a service disruption in the absence of registered mobile number
> Tikona has to really improve its customer care and it should be even simpler and their connection should be STABLE. Who likes an unstable and interrupted broadband??

i have purchase a new connection but from the date of purchase i can not login and i am trying daily complaint no solve my issue even they are using abuse language also what to do is there any way there is lots of problem if you can not give service than return my full payment that's it.

very bad same on you