Share your Peering Torrent Download Speed

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 35,188
no link-removed is not cached. I downloaded it using my night bandwith @ 3mbps from 1am-9am.

Man......the speeds posted by you in the torrent screenshot are insane...........
Wats ur ISP and wats the plan u r using?????
I have Airtel and its speed sucks after FUP is over in 1 day

I am currently using silver super night plan of Wishnet 512kbps day night 3mbps with 20mbps peering monthly 775/- including tax in Kolkata.
here are the plans:

Deepanjan85 said:
Man......the speeds posted by you in the torrent screenshot are insane...........
Nothing insane about that.its just peering speed which is provided by isps like alliance,wishnet,pmpl etc in kolkata.

bajechele said:
I am currently using silver super night plan of Wishnet 512kbps day night 3mbps with 20mbps peering monthly 775/- including tax in Kolkata.
here are the plans:

Nothing insane about that.its just peering speed which is provided by isps like alliance,wishnet,pmpl etc in kolkata.
Can u please explain what is the peering speed??? Is speed different wen downloading torrents and downloading from other websites???
Are these connection reliable in terms of disconnections????I mean i am using Airtel for around 3 years now and except for their shitty speed, never had to call the CC for line disconnections....
These connections require u to login to access internet or u r connected just if the router is on???
An lastly,,,,,,,i have to check which one of them is available in my area...........
@Bajechele...........the rates u have indicated are not the same as available in Wishnet website
http://www.wishnet.in/tariff.php

Deepanjan85 said:
Can u please explain what is the peering speed??? Is speed different wen downloading torrents and downloading from other websites???
Are these connection reliable in terms of disconnections????I mean i am using Airtel for around 3 years now and except for their shitty speed, never had to call the CC for line disconnections....
These connections require u to login to access internet or u r connected just if the router is on???
An lastly,,,,,,,i have to check which one of them is available in my area...........
@Bajechele...........the rates u have indicated are not the same as available in Wishnet website
http://www.wishnet.in/tariff.php
1)Are these connection reliable in terms of disconnections????
Well it entirely depends on local cable operator. In my area I hardly had to call them for disconnections
2)These connections require u to login to access internet or u r connected just if the router is on???
Yes you require to log in from a web page
3).the rates u have indicated are not the same as available in Wishnet website
They have not updated the tarrifs since long on their webpage. Only alliance updates their tarrifs regularly check http://alliancekolkata.co.in/tariff.php
What is Peering Speed?
http://alliancekolkata.co.in/peer-network.php

bajechele said:
1)Are these connection reliable in terms of disconnections????
Well it entirely depends on local cable operator. In my area I hardly had to call them for disconnections
2)These connections require u to login to access internet or u r connected just if the router is on???
Yes you require to log in from a web page
3).the rates u have indicated are not the same as available in Wishnet website
They have not updated the tarrifs since long on their webpage. Only alliance updates their tarrifs regularly check http://alliancekolkata.co.in/tariff.php
What is Peering Speed?
http://alliancekolkata.co.in/peer-network.php
Dude....sorry if i am bugging u........please pardon my ignorance.....
But can u please explain peering speed a bit????
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]Is download speed[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] different wen [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]downloading[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] torrents from torrent clients and [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]downloading[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] from other [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]websites[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]???[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Lastly....just out of curiosity......which area u live in Kol????[/color]

while downloading torrents you will get that speed. most of the popular and new torrents are cached. in alliance the peering content is huge. you will also get peering on new youtube videos and also webcache from popular sites like filehippo etc.....on non peering torrents you will get net bandwith. you can check whatever content is cached on
torbox.net

I live in Garfa

bajechele said:
while downloading torrents you will get that speed. most of the popular and new torrents are cached. in alliance the peering content is huge. you will also get peering on new youtube videos and also webcache from popular sites like filehippo etc.....on non peering torrents you will get net bandwith. you can check whatever content is cached on
torbox.net

I live in Garfa
Thanks mate.............appreciate ur help
Are the private torrent trackers, like IPT, link-removed, link-removed cached......or only public trackers cached???? How do i know which torrents are cached??? (Askin this question as i use only private trackers).............

you have to check torbox.net to see which torrents are cached and which are not. they also have an extension for browser.

Hi,
I got the Prime connection yesterday. The speeds I am getting on Peering does not cross 1.9 MB/s as per uTorrent. I have tried numerous torrents/ohter torrent clients as well.
Can anyone tell what might be the possible cause and solution? Thanks!

Chennai has no such plans 🙁 just pure garbage .🤔 -_-For 1000 bucks a month one could get max 512kbps post FUP speed (10gigs roughly).You guys have so many options available 🙂