ISP recomendations from experienced people.

• Thread starter Thread starter nripin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,842
ISP
none
Hi,
I searched extensively for ISP recomendations from people who are experienced. but found none.
I would like to start this thread with recomended ISP from different regions of india.
Please start with the location I am shifting to Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
People who live here please recommend the nicest ISP around here .
a constant speed of 1 mbps should suffice for me.
As of now I figure below providers have connectivity in Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka.
ACT Hathway Tikona

nripin said:
Hi,
I searched extensively for ISP recomendations from people who are experienced. but found none.
I would like to start this thread with recomended ISP from different regions of india.
Please start with the location I am shifting to Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
People who live here please recommend the nicest ISP around here .
a constant speed of 1 mbps should suffice for me.
As of now I figure below providers have connectivity in Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka.
ACT Hathway Tikona
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly share your complete postal address with us, so that our team can assist you better. Alternatively, if possible share your contact number with us. Our concerned department will get back to you ASAP. Apart from this, you can also call us on 080 42840099 or sms to 56767 to place your request. You may also visit www.acttv.in for more details.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Does anyone know of a ISP in Tumkur, Karnataka ? Airtel is providing Xtreme Fiber , but those bastards are not responding. Any decent Fiber ISP will do

Sent them a DM . Lets see. I have been trying since 3 days to get one connection to a family member. I had thought it will be installed by today. But the Google page of theirs does not even have a mobile number. The one I got is not picking up phone. If going to the office, it is a normal shop outlet with no one in that from morning. Today night Lockdown starts. Only essentials from tomorrow till 10AM

@shashankb call 121 from an airtel number, talk to them, tell them your city and ask the phone number of the LCO guy. They will provide.

see nearby fiber boxes and identify whom it is no of sales guy would be written directly contact them he will get all done in very less time