• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 673
  • Views Views 86,430
  • Tags Tags
    scamdev
Aam Aadmi Ka Paisa Congress Ke Paas *ting tong*
A modified version:
"congress ka haath aam aadmi ka paise ke saath"

I dont know why GOVT is personally targetting ramdev...
what it has to do with BLACK MONEY matter? What are they trying to prove ?
So what were they doing when he was taking yoga classes from past 15 yrs... where was digvijay singh then ? hiding that blackmoney which ramdev gave to him ?

The scene is being created so that people forget this incident...

The problem is that in delhi under the order of HC section 144 has been declared and only you can protest at jantar mantar. Until this is removed this will bound to happen. Baba ramdev lied to the govt and was given only permit for 5000 protesters.It was not even a protest but a shaadi type of pandal. When the govt gave the externment order to him at 11:00 he agreed to vacate but then he backstabbed them and told his supporters to run riot. I feel sad for the govt.If DMK was not in the coalition, this corruption scandals wouldn't have happened.Coalition politics has ruined India.

so u really think that govt will do enough on its own to bring black money to the tune of 70 lac crores in swiss banks?? and u really think that our congress politicians are "doodh ke dhule" and dont have a BIG pie in that 70 lac crores ??? wow.
some ppl in this forum have sympathy for govt , unbelievable.
in spite of the fact that they are part of ' AAM AADMI" they dont support aam aadmi but the govt.mind blowing.

a person in democracy cannot do peace full fast , wonderfull, govt will try to make fool of him to save its own ass and when he understood govt intentions and backed out from his words thats the reason he is a crook?? very well thought by our citizens who are also part of this forum.

"allah bachaye is desh ko , ki desh gundo me phas gaya".:huh:

there were more than 5000 ppl there even before this thing started and govt got to know that more than lac ppl have gathered only in night at 1 am.and what a way to run them down at night ppl in which women and kids were also present.🙁

ramdev is in open , he is vulnerable obviously and surely , he is taking direct panga with all mighty power ful without any fear, who in his right state of mind and if himself is so vulnerable and illegal wealth gatherer would do it and why???i am sure now govt and congress will plant evidences of him being a thug , but they wont succeed in election this time:redface:

and some ppl in this forum are saying ,1- he did not surrender thats why it happened , 2- he was hiding thats why it happened 3-he was not following his word thats why it happened .

if everything govt does is right with regards of its rules and regulation then. 'why do u call airtel CRAPTEL.????? they have made there policy of fup why do u hate that policy??? its a law in terms of there thinking which u should abide without saying a ****ing word.😱hmy:

why do u guys protest fup??? can u tell me????

and if airtel made a policy against protesting fup, if u wont be able to even write against fup, i wonder what these govt supporting guys will say then????:001_unsure:

but i think then surely these govt supporters will say airtel is wrong because then it will be in their direct conflict of interests.

and yet this ramdev issue is not yet in their conflict of interest as they are sitting at home and enjoying the drama someone is doing for themselves(aam aadmi):redface:

we would not have got our independence from brits if Gandhiji was not able to protest non violently and mostly even brits allowed it , the sataya grag , fasting and non violent demonstrations by Gandhiji and his followers had impact on many world leaders from Martin Luther king to Nelson Mandela, yet another day to feel ashamed of our country . i don't care about this baba's political motivations i hardly know anything about him but he being baba with 1000 cr empire is another thing but as a citizen of India he should be allowed to express his views anytime, anywhere without any duress as should any citizen be , our freedom came from this only !!

U know what, finding faults with the arrangement of Pandals & all, is just a gimmick to cover up the Black Money issue.The issues that Baba Ramdev has pointed out are right. And these corrupt politicians just want to put that issue on back-burner, by pointing out things that "Only 5000 were permitted" or "He was permitted for only Yoga session" or that upto so & so time....Black money parked abroad has to be brought back first. Thats the main issue. Black money in India is still being used for Nation's people, whoever they may be. But money abroad, is used for that country's development & over here, we have to beg to World Bank for loans. On 1 side these people have money abroad, & on the other, they take loans to fund projects, which burden ultimately falls on tax payer.I just feel ashamed by people who try to ridicule the efforts by Baba Ramdev & Anna Hazare. They are trying to fight out corruption, and people are finding nooks in their ways.TIll now, when i heard few people on news criticisng these people, i thought that "The people who criticise, are directly or indirectly benefitting from the Black money parked abroad". But same type of comments are read here as well.... :O

i know its not possible . but imagine this.suppose govt declares that swiss bank money 70 lac crores will be equally distributed to all ppl in this country and after that back-out from its own words then the whole country will see this govt as " CHEATERS " for sure.because then it will be in "DIRECT" conflict of interests of the whole country including govt supporters of this forum and govt supporters any where in India.:tongue_smilie:

righto. so the government decide to enact the law. they are able to get x crores of rupees 'back to india'. what after that? who is going to be held accountable for its use? i mean government already collects crores and crores of rupees in the name of hundreds of taxes we have. it is not like that money is utilized well and there is a shortage. 😀

No all u need to do is, just pay off the WOrld Bank loans first, and reduce the tax burden on citizens. Thats the 1st advantage, direct, that we can expect.

i can surely for once and all may burst this lie of the govt that "it was only yoga shivir"i have said it earlier also that i was in haridwar last sunday itself and by the roadside BANNERS all over there was CLEAR MENTION of 'JAN ANDOLAN AND FAST" on 4th june all over there. how the hell govt is saying it was not so, whole world knew it except the govt.:shame:

hmmm would just like to point out , that try as hard as you can , you cannot get the money back from a banking safe haven , you have to follow the laws of that country and swiss banks and other such anon banking services make it impossible to get the money out from there, it can be at most frozen in the bank after a lengthy court procedure there but you cannot GET it back under any case the whole banking system would collapse effecting all banks across countries if this ever implemented. at the most frozen in a/c till courts rule and they will rule in favor of their country not any other country. economies of many such countries depend on safe banking there.

Then the last thing that can be done is - Declare the investors of Black Money abroad as Traitors - either Life term or Hang till death. And this should have a retrospective effect from the date we got Republic - 26th Jan 1950.I know i am asking for too much, but this thing will teach a lesson to the corrupt officials & will be a huge deterrent for people who think of indulging in future.

some ppl in this forum have sympathy for govt , unbelievable.
is it :O
they might be dweling in mars then.
or
might have some short of political connection with our rubber stamp govt.

Hehe!! I also said that. But i used a "Milder" indirect way.... 😉

BJP ruled for 5 years! Congress ruled for 60 years.

So who has more money to hide?!

What is this i don't even..
India lost much more in those 5 years. Whats Congress had done in those 60 years? just think about it.

Government is right about Ramdev, he didn't followed his words and was going completely over the Delhi laws.
I am not saying Ramdev is wrong, all of his demands were 90% accepted by the government and he even said he will close the anshan by noon next day..
About the midnight drama, Government has tons of Strong Points against Ramdev.
And Ramdev is just bringing forward only a single point - They (Police) Lathi charged his Followers (Including Womens), but would this have happened if he himself surrendered peacefully.. It Doesn't mean that we are forced to not to protest against government peacefully, NO. He had broke few laws and the Government has ALREADY accepted almost all of his demands, and he was satisfied with those too, then WHY he continued his protest?
And if we talk about this black money, everyone is protesting against it.

Also, the government has asked for some time to form Law to bring back all the black money to india, till then we should wait, as it is also not easy to bring back that Black money from Swiss Banks.

Haha, some of the arguments being presented are extremely funny. This thread should now move into the Humour section

@ HerpDerpWhen u claim "90% demands were met", can u please name which demands were met?