Patanjali & Baba Ramdev

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 673
  • Views Views 86,394
  • Tags Tags
    scamdev
Next elections arent far away......more than half the tenure has gone. And now the people have awakened. They will not forget these incidents so easily. Atleast i wont!!PS: I am serious, i dont have election card yet. In the end of 2007 i had gone to apply for it, but then no response ever came. In the meantime elections came, so i thought that may be i wud exercise my right in next election. Have woken up now, and i want to get that thing before the next elections.Another PS: If need be, then please separate out this thing as another thread.

This is for those who still think that government is doing something against corruption!

Even supreme court now says that government is doing nothing for bringing back black money.

Bad day for PM, Sonia

Supreme Court which clearly said it was upset at the half-hearted attempts to trace black money stashed abroad. The court also threw out the govt-appointed committee to trace the money and instead constituted a high-level Special Investigation Team (SIT) headed by former apex court judge B.P. Jeevan Reddy.
The bench also directed the government to disclose the names of all the persons who have been issued show cause notices
Ram Jethmalani said the order was a slap on the face of the government.

2G scam too government or PM did nothing. Government even went ahead in claiming that scam figures are based on wrong assumption blah blah.

So now we should cast our vote "wisely" in next elections. But, who you gonna cast your vote to? Beejay-pee?

Well since we dont have option, yes we have to vote the only other party with a hope.atleast 6.5 years of NDA were not as bad as 60yrs of Congress.

Well since we dont have option, yes we have to vote the only other party with a hope.

atleast 6.5 years of NDA were not as bad as 60yrs of Congress.

Speak for yourself. I cant in my right mind vote for the BJP. A political party which polarises the community on religious grounds and wishes to represent only the majority in this country, effectively stifling

the minority voice. Im better off voting for people who want to rob me, rather than people who want to kill me.

I dont understand, when BJP was in power, what wrong has happened to minority which has not happened when congress has been in power?Overall, if minority feels unprotected with BJP, it shud be true for congress too.

Did the congress promote the 93 or Guj riots? I dont know as im not privy to the internal dealings of our govt but the BJP members actively took part in these massacres.

Just as you wont expect sardars to vote for the congress because their community was targetted by congress members. But that was politically motivated (still dosent make it right).

BJP allies with Shiv sena and has close ties with the VHP and RSS. 3 organisations which are known to exude anti minority propoganda.

Its convenient for you to forget one of the worst riots in our countrys history because it suits your needs. I not here to judge anyone but we all explain our decision with reasons wrought in half truths.When Advani campaigned in Gujarat in 2009 he was greeted by people shouting " Vote for advani, champion for the cause of the hindu people". He corrected them by saying " Dont say hindu people, just say Indian people as i serve all communities". This unfortunately caused to public to remain silent because they didnt understand. Dividing our social structure and catering to the majority has given them importance. But beyond that, considerable doubts are cast on thier competencyThere were more riots during the congress time because they have been at the helm for longer than anyone. If you want to believe such statements atleast make an effort to verify their authenticity.And again you choose to ignore what cause the 93 riots. People hungry for power manipulating small minds into doing their bidding by spreading hatered. In this case i have to choose the lesser evil.Wake me up when an alternate, secular based, educated and social growth propagating party has been established.

politics of the vote bank, you really can't do without it too, that apart the cm of Gujarat modi whateva is threat to any democracy the guy gets inspired from 'mien kemp'' that says enuff for him, he should be in jail for what happened in Gujarat , he is biggest threat to BJP also but the party has always worked on a dual face of moderation plus hardline right wing , over all they don't have nay natonal agenda to boot , they are the last ones who should be in power, the only sane guy in that party is dead.