BSNL 3G: 1GB data at Rs.139/- Prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 96,346
LoL.... Validity in days format 0.25????

Copy Paste from "Data Charges in Rs./MB*** (For APN bsnlstream)"

Can we use this using maharashtra circle's sim in mumbai??? currently my 2G internet is not working properly as i enter in dolphin network. bsnl customer care is so so hopeless and worst not solving any problem.

I have tried but the data is not working on MTNL network.
Customer care is down since 3 Months in MH circle... and LoL got this info from BSNL exchange...

Does anyone know how to check the 3G balance ? I bought a BSNL 3G SIM Today and did the first recharge and all and i have got some 55 MB Data, 75 Rs BSNL-BSNL Balance and also 75 Rs BSNL-Others balance.But i do not know where to check the 3G balance and also the other free balance which comes with the first recharge.Anyone knows what is the short code or SMS to be sent for this ?

How to check BSNL GPRS/2G/3G Data Balance and Validity

Maharastra (MH) & Goa

Simply Dial the USSD – *112#

Uttar Pradesh

You need to Dial USSD from your phone - *123*6#

Tamil-Nadu

For 2G Balance – SMS Data2G to 53733 a

For 3G balance- Data3G to53733

Kolkata

Dial *123*10#

Kerala

Dial *124*1#

Gujarat

Dial *112#

Assam

Data Balance & Validity: dial *123*10#

Please Note : All USSD codes are area dependent however you can try in your state as well.

I did *112# and I get various options like 1 for main balance2 for GPRS day etc.When I press 2, I get that all active STV details will be sent by SMS but then I never receive that SMS.

*112# works fine for me... I am also on Aundh BTS.
You get the reply SMS as well ?Also I am currently using ZTE blade phone with some Jelly bean custom Rom and I am getting only edge E sign and no 3G or H sign. I tried in open area as well. Also unchecked the use 2g only to save battery thing. There is no option to only use 3G in my Rom it seems.I am in Aundh area near ozone mall on ITI road.

*#*#4636#*#*Phone information > WCDMA only
Ok I was finally able to get H and got 700 kbps type speeds too. Signal is less that's why I suppose.But still I have no place to check my 3G balance. The SMS never comes after I press 6 on the *112#

Do you guys remain continuously connected to data on bsnl? My data is very erratic. Connects for sometime then disconnects. I'm stuck with bsnl so have no choice.