Stay away from ACT, Jayanagar 4th T Block, ACT is shameless.

• Thread starter Thread starter pier39lab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 14,922
WHAT ! they provide connection in our area.. ?!??!?!
I called them up few minutes back and they told me that they dont provide bb connection it in our area.. they said it may take 2-3 months.

I write again using my backup BSNL connection as my ACT is down for the 3rd time in 1.5 months that I have had this connection. As usual the call center says the time to action is 24 working hours, which means I am without internet for atleast 2 days if at all they can resolve by then. This is pathetic because they claim uninterrupted connectivity in all their advertisements and while selling it to us and then when it goes down, they find reasons to justify the down time.
In any case, I hope the ACT Team can ensure that their technical team sorts out this issue by end of day today as Internet today is a necessity and no longer a luxury and any downtime is unacceptable.

ACT group are goons.....i have a connection in jaynagar 4th block & i have raised 45 compalints for net problems within a span of 2 months...its almost every day compaliant..they dont bother..they are the most shamelss guys in the universe...the connection is in the name of smitha 9483666666...is the registered number...any one can contcat me in this number 9663466799..dont take this connection...

True; ACT service has been pathetic, especially in the last 6~8 months. Service call makes you wait long time; even if you have selected Kannada in the language option, the service personnel who finally attends asks for Telugu or Hindi or English. If you insist on Kannada speaking person, your call will be mercilessly cut off !! Terrible indeed. So I just got rid of ACT fibernet from my home. ACT-Digital TV is still there; about to get rid off that too because of horrible service.