Backroom?

• Thread starter Thread starter uthfull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 3,854
Hahahah!! Another victim!! Ok so we'll have to earn respect and trust around here!! No probs!!

i'd also like to join the gang 🙂

By the way, so is there any way that i could enter into beckroom.Well, i dont know whats discussed there but if allowed i could also give some valueable information on the Sify Network, many things that i did in past when i had a limited connection and no unlimited connection.Regards

now that is exactly the kind of information i want revealed on this forum 🙂u have expressed ur desire to express. interested people can PM you and get that information... i cannot become a party ot hacking attempts on sify broadband connections.

Originally posted by anand@Apr 6 2005, 04:16 PM
Click on them and you'll see..
[snapback]7675[/snapback]
[/quote]

i clicked this one

"Moved: i think sify is still unlimited !
correct me if i'm wrong."

and i got this message:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

am i missing something?

Yup same thing happens wit me... most of em I guess are moved to the backroom (I dunno why though??) which is protected bcoz of which we get this error.

To avoid this situation, the Mods shud move the topic and not leave a copy of it on the earlier(original forum). Backroom is something like a junkyard??
Originally posted by Sushubh@Apr 2 2005, 01:29 PM
look at the footer
look at the footer
look at the footer
look at the footer
|
|
v
[snapback]7489[/snapback]
[/quote]I'd rather suggest that even while replying to the last post, one should quote it. The justified reason for this would be that when a moderator moves a single post of the thread to somewhere else or maybe merges it with an existing thread, the link to the person's post is not lost!! It helps, when there is a lot of moderation happening to keep the forum clean!! 😉