• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,266
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chetan31

its been a irritating long month since i have been facing issue with 3G or 2G connectivity in bangalore. APN settings are perfect on my handset, but some time 3G connectivity completely looses. even after switching on or switching off the handset the services doesnt work. randmly the 3G symbol will appear and then i can use the services. i thought the problem was with the handset but then i changed the handest and problem remains the same.
this problem was not there before 1 month. i had bought another prepay sim to check the issue but to my surprise the problem is same with other no. as well.
i belive TATA docomo DATA network's capacity is full and they are not upgrading the infra any more because of ROI.
Calls get connected without any issue and no call drops as of now.

My tweet to @tatadocomo:
My number is 9403-9403-**
I am getting too much disconnections on 3g Data. It's been a 2 months now.
I am taking a legal against against Docomo. I don't want any excuses now.
I am paying you and you have to give service as pers SLA. 3G services become too worst now. Facing Data connection issues for 24hrs now.
I have raised too many complaints through Chat, 198-CC, and many E-mails. I have recorded all communications. and same will be present in consumer court. And don't give any nonsense answers like we are fixing this and that. Give me Exact time. that's it.

Reply From Tata Docomo::
we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Please bear with us in the interim.
Getting so many calls from their Bangalore head offices.

I am having 3G prepaid connection and using 3G data pack. Most of the time, my mobile doesn’t connect to data network(3G or EDGE). I made many complaints regarding this to customer care.
Whenever i call to customer care and raise the issue, immediately my mobile will connect to data network. After few days, again it will not connect most of the time.
I am subscribed to Rs 250 3G data pack and i expect the data connectivity around the clock.
Please take necessary steps to solve this problem.
please reach me at 9036418608

Status
Not open for further replies.