Want a new wired internet connection in thane west

• Thread starter Thread starter varun120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 14,477
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently a user of reliance netconnect. I have a 10GB night & 3 GB day plan. I get an avg speed of 40-50 kbps. In the night, it is worse. I'm sick of slow speed of reliance, and want to get a wired internet connection. I live in Thane west, brahmand area. I want an isp which could give 2-4mbps at least (but comforms to its promise). My monthly usage would be around 20 GB. And bugdet would be about 800-100 bucks. I'm confused between MTNL and 5Net. There's also 1&1broadband, available in my area. i want to know about 5Net & MTNL, its speed consistency, downtime and disconnections. I've never used wired internet before, so, pls help me out with this. And, one more thing, I dont know anything about DC++? I heard 5Net offers it. It would be really helpful if you tell me about all of this?
Is reliance that Bad , actually one of my option was reliance if they could give me landline and net together .had a card of reliance earlier no issue but maybe their landline or broad band is bad as you have experience or should I say suffered it ...... Cant comment as I have not used but your forum and update helped as I would not now look at this option for now unless I have explored all other possibilities .

Status
Not open for further replies.