Mirai communications, New network

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 41,883

puns009

ISP
bsnl ut300r2u
I heard about this cable network 1 week before in bangalore 🙂 and even my LCO has taken line for this...Kindly check this
website http://setech.in/services.html and let me how is the network and channels..If ANY ONE USING IT..I guess it

called as E DIGITAL network...any opinions ?

this is the link http://setech.in/

I tell you to stay away .... the website itself is kind of Mess ... there is no pricing ... and if you own the company then shut the fuck up... its just bad... verdict NO WAY >>>
/thread

its completely a new network..so it wud take time to get updated..however its a network created a group of cable operators forming a union and starting it Just like All Digital Network...when i ctc they informed will be providing 300-325 channels..

guyaborad said:
I tell you to stay away .... the website itself is kind of Mess ... there is no pricing ... and if you own the company then shut the f**k up... its just bad... verdict NO WAY >>>
/thread

Yup, I Agree. Such a mess.
Apparently they offer International & Reginal channels !
- as seen in one of the floating banner...guess spelling mistake for Regional Channels

i heard this netwrk is handled by sagar e technolgies pvt ltd and would be called as E Digital ...coming 15 days u wud see LCO opting for it..already some in BLR south have taken this

i heard this netwrk is handled by sagar e technolgies pvt ltd and would be called as E Digital ...coming 15 days u wud see LCO opting for it..already some in BLR south have taken this
I guess we'll get to see a lot these new mso's in this move from analogue to digital transmission... But only few with better service and offerings will prevail

everybody is in competition to provide more channels and attract LCO's and customers to use their network..once the name is recognized the quality of service declines..

Hello 🙂
I Am the system administration of Sagar E technologies (Mirai Communication). We are updating our network. soon the work will be completed and the website of Sagar E Technologies is Under Construction, Soon we will update it. !!
Thank You !

Good to hear that lakshman..Meanwhile you can also let us know how many channels you are currently providing in Set top box and when your network will be starting fully pledged in bangalore

cool 🙂 all the best and already my LCO has taken your connection but still not given as its under Hathway network 🙂

lakshman741 said:
Currently there are 187 channels !! We are still working on it too add more channels. !!! Already signals are out!! Soon we will finish it 🙂
How many HD channels are you planning to add? Which are those?